twenty one

Kylie's POV*

We finished up our food and Dylan went to go pay. Me and Tyler waited at our table making small talk while he payed.

"So is he your boyfriend" someone said behind me and I immediately knew who it was.

"Yes he is Cole. Why do you ask?" I said not even turning my head to look at him.

"Just observing" he said and I could feel his smug smile behind me. I rolled my eyes and Tyler's jaw clenched.

"Aw is 'Mr Overprotective Best Friend' getting mad at my presence?" Cole said and Tyler rolled his eyes at the nickname.

"Yeah he is. So why don't you just leave us alone huh?" Tyler spoke through gritted teeth only for Coles smirk to grow.

"Ugh not you again" I heard Dylan say walking up to us.

I turned around to Dylan and smiled at him. Cole smirked at me and handed me a piece of paper.

"Here's your receipt" he said and I grabbed it from him.

"This isn't the receipt"

"I know it's my new number"

I rolled my eyes and crushed the piece of paper in my hand. Tyler and I got up and i shoved it in in his hand.

"You can keep it" I said and the three of us made our way out. Tyler laughed at me and Dylan swung his arm around me.

"What a dickhead" Dylan said. "How did you deal with that for two years" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Honestly I don't know"

***

"Home sweet home" I said flopping onto the couch. Dylan chuckled and sat down next to me.

"You don't live here" he said. "It's still my home" I slapped his knee gently.

"Hey Kylie?" Tyler asked leaning against the door frame.

I looked away from Dylan and up to him. "How would you feel about hanging out with Zoe?" he said smiling.

"Like the two of us?"

"Yeah. I was thinking you two could
get to know each other" he said and Zoe appeared behind him. "Since you are my two favourite girls" he said planting a kiss on her forehead.

I inwardly rolled my eyes. "That sounds great!" I lied and Tyler smiled.

"Great" he said. He looked down at Zoe. "What about you?"

"I'd love nothing more" she said with a fake smile on her lips.

"Well then you two better get going"

"Wait now?!" Zoe and I both said in unison.

"Yeah. I need to talk to Dylan about a few things" he said and Dylan nodded.

"Um okay" I said standing up. I walked over to them.

"See ya guys. Have fun" Tyler said walking over to Dylan.

"Yeah bye" i mumbled.

So this is what hell feels like.

Sorry this chapter was really bad and short i'm on writers block rn. the new few will be better.