nineteen

Kylie's POV*

After 2 more rounds in the shower me and Dylan dried ourselves off and stepped out of on the shower.

He wrapped a white towel around me and one around himself. We walked out of the bathroom and back into Dylan's room.

We walked in and saw Tyler sitting on Dylan's bed scrolling on his phone. Me and Dylan exchanged looks and he cleared his throat.

Tyler looked up at us and slightly smirked. "You guys are lucky my parents went out. You guys were fucking loud" he said causing my face to heat up.

"Oh fuck" Dylan said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yes you're right. 'Oh fuck' was all I could hear" Tyler said throwing his hands up in the air.

I looked at Dylan and we both burst out laughing. "It's not funny" Tyler complained.

"Uh whatever, get out we need to get dressed" I said and Tyler sighed.

"I'm bored can we do something" he whined and I laughed.

"You sound like a second grader" I said and he flipped me off.

"Well the only thing I can think of is sucking-" I began.

"Okay okay I'm out" he said getting off the bed and walking out the door. I laughed and sat down on the bed.

"Wanna go for a drive?" Dylan asked me slipping on some black Calvin Kleins. I smiled.

"Yeah that sounds fun" I said. Dylan threw me a one of his hoodies and I caught it. I put on my bra and slipped it on over it.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and put them on. I grabbed my white vans and put them on.

My hair was still wet so I put it up in a messy bun, not caring what I looked like. Dylan put on basketball shorts along with a baseball tee. He put a blue and grey checked flannel over it.

He slipped on vans and put a snapback on his head backwards. He grabbed my hand and we walked out it his room. We walked into Tyler's room and he was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.

I chuckled and threw myself on top of him. He groaned and pushed me off the bed making me fall onto the floor.

I laughed and sat up onto the bed. Tyler glared at me and I smiled cheekily at him. "We're going out wanna come?" I asked Tyler and his frown turned into a smile.

"Yes thank god! I'm so fucking bored" he said hopping off the bed. He walked over to his closet. He put on black converse and a muscle tee. "Let's go" he said and we all walked out of his room.

Dylan grabbed his keys from the kitchen and stuffed them in his pocket. We walked by Jesse sleeping on the couch and I chuckled to myself.

Tyler locked the front door and the three of us made our way down to the parking loft. We walked down the stairs and down into the loft.

Dylan unlocked the Range Rover and opened the door for me. I thanked him and got in. He jogged around to the drivers seat and Tyler got in the back.

"So where we headed?" Dylan asked turning the key in the ignition. I shrugged my shoulder and looked at Tyler.

"You guys down for the beach?" He asked and I smiled. "I'm down" I said and Dylan nodded his head in agreement.