eight

Kylie's POV*

"So what page?" I asked Dylan with the script on my lap.

"Pick a random one" he said and smiled his adorable smile.

"Okay" I said flicking through landing on a random page. "235" I said looking back up at him.

"You sure?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Okay" He said and he began saying the lines.

"Anna I didn't cheat!" He yelled getting into character.

I glanced down at the line that I was supposed to read. "Well how do I know that!" I yelled back.

"Anna I love you. I would never cheat" he said softening his voice.

"You don't love me" I said loudly back.

"Yes I do" he said looking right into my eyes. I looked down at the script.

"No you don't. Not anymore" I said sadly .

"I'll prove it" he said. I looked back down to the script but he pulled my chin up using his fingers.

Next thing I know, his soft lips are crashing onto mine. I was shocked at first but began kissing back, electricity running all over my body. Our lips moving with a sync.

He pulled away and looked back down to the script. "See" He said and smiled.

The scene was over after that line. He smiled at me.

I smiled back, blushing. I can't believe that just happened. Oh my-

"You wanna watch a movie?" He asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head we made our to the living room.

I flopped down onto the couch and Dylan did the same. He grinned at me. "How about a horror movie?" He asked me. "Tyler may have mentioned you hate scary movies" he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "I guess you want me to shit my pants" I said to him.

He chuckled. "Yes that's exactly what I want" he said smiling.

I rolled my eyes again. "Fine" I said sighing. "But if I scary part comes on I'm hiding behind you" I said to him.

He laughed and put one on. I only watched about half of it, most of the time my head was buried into Dylan's chest. He laughed at me every time I hid my face.

My eyes slowly began to get heavy and I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

* * *

I woke up noticing my head on Dylan's shoulder. We were still on the living room couch.

I could hear the quiet snores escaping Dylan's mouth. His arm was around my waist. I smiled and looked at him.

He looked so cute when he's asleep.

I slowly lifted my head off his shoulder. I heard him groan. I chuckled.

His eyes slowly opened and they shifted to me. A small smile appeared on his face.

"Did we fall asleep on the couch?" He asked in a raspy morning voice. It sounded so sexy.

I let out a small laugh. "Yeah, we did" I said smiling.

"Thanks for helping me with my lines Ky" he said smiling.

I smiled and fiddled with my fingers. I remembered the kiss. "No problem" I said looking back at him.