twenty six

Dylan's Pov

30mins before*

"Hey Dylan" Zoe greeted me, smiling at me. I looked over at her. "Oh hey Zoe" I smiled back.

She stood very close to me. Too close. I backed away slowly. "Dylan what are you doing?" She laughed, placing her hand on my chest.

I was backed up against a wall. "What are you doing Zoe?" I asked her, trying to get off of me.

I can't do this to Kylie.

"You wanna know a secret, Dylan?" She asked me, smirking.

"No"

"I only got with Tyler, to get closer to you" she licked her lips, looking down  at me.

My eyes widened. "How could you do that?!" I raised my voice, slightly.

"Shhh, no one has to know" she said, pressing her lips on mine.

Kylie's pov

"D-Dylan and Z-Zoe?" I stuttered, shocked. My stomach dropped and my heart ached.

I couldn't speak.

"I'm sorry Ky" Cole said, giving me a side hug. Tears spilled down my cheeks. "I'm gonna kill them both"

I stomped up the both of them, still sobbing. I cleared my throat and they stopped sucking each other's faces off, looking at me.

Dylan's jaw dropped. "K-Kylie I-I—"
"Don't even say it Dylan" I cut him off.

"How could you? On my birthday?!" I cried. "Kylie-"

"And you! I knew from minute one you wanted to get with my boyfriend" I pointed a finger at Zoe who was smirking.

"Well you can have him!" I yelled, running away from both of them. I heard Tyler call after me, but I kept running.

I made it outside and slid down the brick wall behind me. I just cried. I knew Zoe was up to something, but I never thought she would go as far and steel my boyfriend.

Ex- boyfriend.

"Kylie, why are you crying?" I heard Tyler's soft voice ask me. He crouched down in front of me.

"You're gonna get mad" I sighed and he helped me up. He wrapped his arms around me, letting me cry into his chest.

"Just tell me what what happened" he said and I nodded my head slowly. I cleared my throat.

"Zoe and Dylan made out" I blurted.

Tyler's jaw clenched hard, his face went red with anger.

"I'm going to fucking kill him"