six

Kylie's POV*

I've been here in LA for over two weeks now. I'm so happy that I get to see Tyler everyday but I missed my friends from back home. I've FaceTimed them a few times but it's not the same.

I walked into the kitchen and Tyler was on the phone. "No way!" He kept saying.

I gave him a confused look and he mouthed "One sec". I nodded my head and poured the milk into his cereal for him.

One or two minutes later he hung up. "Guess what!" He said to me.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"You know my cousin Jordyn?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

I rolled my eyes. "The one that hates me?" I asked.

He chuckled. "She doesn't hate you Ky" he said.

"Uh yes she does. She literally said to me the last time I saw her "I don't like you" so" I said and Dylan laughed at the last part.

"Well I think she was just jealous of you" Tyler said grinning.

"Jealous of what?" I said trying to hold in a laugh.

"Of Cole" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Who's Cole?" Dylan asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"My ex boyfriend from a coupe of months ago" I said to him and he nodded.

"He's an asshole" Tyler added and Dylan chucked.

"Yeah let's just say Ty didn't approve of him" I said laughing.

"Why would she be jealous of me because of Cole?" I asked Tyler.

He laughed. "Because she had a giant crush on him for like 3 years" he said still laughing.

"No way!" I said letting out a small laugh. "Well serves her right she was a bitch to me" I said crossing my arms.

Tyler chucked. "Anyways she's getting married on Sunday. And it's in England!" he said with a smile.

"Wow really?!" I said. "Isn't she like 22" I asked.

"Yeah and her boyfriend is 25" he said. "Anyways I gotta fly out Saturday and I won't be back until Monday night" he said to me and Dylan.

"Unless you wanna come Ky?" He said smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "No. Thank. You" I said.

"Don't worry she can hang with me" Dylan said. I smiled and he winked at me.

I turned around to Tyler who was smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. I felt my phone vibrate.

I checked to see who it was. It said Holland.

12:30pm
Holland: Hey Kylie. You free to hang out with me, Crystal, Shelly and Arden?

12:31pm
Me: Yeah I'm free!

12:32pm
Holland: Great. I'll pick you up at Tyler and Dylan's place in 30 :) Bring a swimsuit

12:33pm
Me: Great! See you then

"Who texted you?" Tyler asked me.

"Holland" I replied. "She wants to hang out" I said getting up.

"Have fun. Text me when you're done, I'll pick you up" Tyler said smiling sweetly.

"Okay" I said and walked back to my room. I walk over to my closet and look for a bikini.

I pick out a black and put on some denim high waisted shorts. I grab some sunglasses and put them on my head. I grab a tank top and my phone and purse.