twenty eight

Kylie's Pov

Security dragged Tyler out and I followed after them. Someone tugged on my leg as I was walking away.

Dylan.

"Get off me, asshole" I spat, removing  myself from his grasp. "Kylie please" he begged me to stay.

"No Dylan. You kissed her of all people" I said through gritted teeth. "She only wanted you, she never wanted Tyler. And you sat back and watched as she flirted with you, and she even went as far as fucking kissing you! And what did you do? Nothing but kiss her back" I said, tears streaming down my face.

"Fuck you Dylan O'Brien"

I began walking away when I heard her annoying voice yell "you're just jealous!" .

I turned around, rolling my eyes. "Fuck off Zoe" I told her. She scoffed. "I'd rather fuck your boyfriend- I mean ex boyfriend" she smirked.

My blood was boiling. I lifted my hand in the air, slapping her across the face. "Be my guest" I said, walking away from her.

I hurried outside where Tyler was sitting on the ground, head in his hands.

I sat down next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder. "My own best friend. I get that he was drunk, but why did he do it?" Tyler sighed.

I sniffed, grabbing his hand in mine. "Let's get out of here, Ty" I said and he nodded, standing up.

Tyler called an Uber, and we waited patiently for it to come. My head was spinning with thoughts.

Why did he do it?