nine

Kylie's POV*

"I can't believe this" Holland said excitedly. I sat next to her.

"It's not that big of a deal" I said biting my lip attempting to hide my huge smile.

"I can see it on your face Ky" she said grinning at me.

I sighed. "Fine" I said. "It was the best feeling in the whole world" I said flopping back on my bed, sighing.

She laughed and lay down next to me. "Was it really?" She asked me.

"It was perfect" I said smiling. " I can still feel the butterflies" I said turning to her.

"That is so cute" she said smiling.

We watched a few movies after than and it was not getting late.

"I gotta go" Holland said standing up. "Got work in the morning" she said sighing.

"Aw do you have to" I said fake pouting.

"Unless you want me to get fired" she said laughing.

"I'll walk you out" I said getting up. We walk out of my room and up to the door. Dylan and Daniel were sitting on the couch watching something.

"Hey Holland, you leaving?" Daniel asked from behind us.

We both turned around and my eyes locked with Dylan's. He smiled at me which made my heart melt.

"Yeah I was about to. You need a ride?" She asked.

He nodded. "If you don't mind" he said standing up. Him and Dylan both walked over to us.

"Not at all Dani boy" she said to him. "Let's go and leave these to lovebirds alone" she said smirking at him.

"Use protection" Daniel whispered in my ear before begging to walk out.

I slapped him lightly in the arm and he just laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Bye" I said and closed the door.

I felt Dylan take hold of my hand and he then spun me around. We were inches apart. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this" he said, a smirk appearing on his face.

He cups both sides of my face using his hands. I smile and look into his eyes. I let out a little laugh and lean in for a kiss.

Our lips crash moving with a sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my hands through his hair. He moved his hands down to my waist touching the bare skin that was showing through my top.

Our kiss slowly turned into a heated makeout. Dylan slowly pushed my up against the wall and moved his lips to my neck. Quiet moans escaped my mouth. He removed his lips away from my neck and put them back onto my lips.

We pulled away, out of breathe. I looked at him and smiled. Then there was a knock on the door.

Dylan sighed and rolled his eyes. "Why does this always happen?" He asked me. I laughed and walked to the door.

I answered and it was Daniel. "Hey I left my- Hey is that a hickey?!" He said staring at my neck.

I immediately went red. "Uh-I- Uh" I stuttered.

Daniel just smirked. "Does Tyler know?" He asked laughing.

"Uh no way" I said. Dylan appeared behind me. "Hey Daniel, you wanna maybe get what you need and get out" he said to him.

Daniel caught on. "Ohh I got you" He said and walked past us. He grabbed his phone from the couch and walked out.

"Remember what I said about protection" he said winking at me. I laughed and pushed him out the door. "Bye Daniel" I said and closed the door.