"Kade," I rasped, moaning with delight as he filled me. His arms encircled me, pulling me down to his body as his lips captured my breast, sucking on the nipple. My breaths were ragged as I moved my hips sliding up and down his length.

"Keep going, you feel so good Bels," he grunted lowly, rolling the globes of my ass in his palms.

I moaned, throwing my head back as I bounced up and down on him, closing over his member. He then gripped my hips, before thrusting upwards into me repeatedly. Our eyes met, causing swirls of intense passion to cloud over as we both battled on for a release. In those moments I could feel him, feel emotions rather than just physical pleasure. His eyes weren't completely filled with heat, but tender affection.

I slid myself off him before turning around, placing my feet flat on the bed, and my hands behind me. He positioned his cock and drove it upwards, sliding into my core. The new angle and position brought itself another level of divine pleasure. He held me as his hips moved expertly, pumping upwards. With every stroke I felt myself climb higher, the curling tension building deep and low inside me. With one hand helping me prop myself up, he slid the other down to my lubricated clit, rubbing it in circles.

"Oh yess," I gasped as the contact with my bundle of nerves, caused a shock of ecstasy in my body. He continued, pounding into me quickly with force and speed that was sure to bring me to my peak.

"Let go baby," he murmured huskily, circling my clit with his hand whilst hitting me in all the right spots deep inside. "I'm with you."

"Kade," I moaned amorously, eyes closed and head tilted back. The tight coils in the pit of my stomach released itself in ripples, causing myself to lose muscle control in my lower body as I came.

I felt his cock jerk before a warm liquid spilled itself into me. "God Isobel," he groaned, bringing his thrusts to a stop before blowing out a large breath.

Panting, I climbed off him carefully to lie down on the mattress. My mind was numb with shock and the flood of hormones that came with the aftermath of incredible sex. After cleaning up, he drew one arm around me before pulling me towards him.

"Good night Kade..." I mumbled. Tired and sated, I closed my eyes in an oxytocin-induced slumber.

"Good night Bels." I heard him whisper softly before slipping under.

>~>~> End Of Mature Scene >~>~>

It was completely dark when I rose to the soft sound of my vibrating phone alarm at 4am in the morning. I had slept decently, though in the back of my mind I was conscious that I had to wake up early. I quietly and gently removed the arm placed haphazardly on my body and rolled out of my bed. I peeked over at Kade to see if he had stirred awake by the sound of my movements. His chest rose and fell in a steady pattern and he hadn't moved yet. Great. He was still sound asleep. I tiptoed carefully around to collect my clothes, stealing myself his t-shirt to pop on before making my way to the door. I glanced over at his sleeping figure, my eyes trailing over his handsome face. Not being able to help myself, I tip toed back to his bedside to plant one last kiss on his temple before closing the door.

After brushing my teeth, throwing my hair up in a bun and putting on some clean clothes, I carried my things downstairs. I grabbed a quick snack bar and a banana to eat before ordering a lift to the airport. I left a small note to Soph and Oliver, leaving their key on the dining table before waiting outside for the lift. It was quite chilly without the warmth of the sun- everything was bathed in darkness and the grass was wet with morning dew.

I didn't want to say goodbye to Kade, hence why I hadn't mentioned when I was leaving to him. Saying goodbye would've cemented whatever this was as some sort of holiday fling. And I guess I didn't really want that. But alas, that's what it was. In efforts to avoid being hurt, I'm putting on my big girl panties and I am making the conscious decision to go back to my life and try to remember this as a happy memory, with no expectations for more. Perhaps leaving it open-ended like this could be seen as a "to-be-continued". Maybe it'll prompt him to call me and we can pickup conversation over the phone instead. I guess we'll see what happens next. But either way, I was trying to be strong.

Headlights pierced through the darkness, growing larger as it made its way down the street to where I waited patiently in front of Olphie's house. I took one last look at the home before loading my things into the car, sliding into the passenger seat.

"So to the airport hey?" The lift driver asked with a polite smile.

Mustering up as much energy as possible at this time of the day, and despite the circumstances of having to leave, I smiled back. "Yeah. Back to New York I go."