Fourteen

Isobel P.O.V.

After a few more hilarious rounds of dirty charades, we split up to go our separate ways. The boys would be going off to do their own thing, probably out to a bar or club to join more of Oliver's friends, before spending the night at Kade's parents' house. The girls would also be going out and then back here to stay for the night.

I was pretty tipsy at this point, giggling away furiously at the last party game I brought out for just us girls. I unfolded the large poster before sticking it to a blank wall with some blu tac.

"Sophie!!!!" I called, bubbling with excitement.

"Oooh what's that?" Claudia came over, chuckling amusedly. Yup. There was a naked cartoon man on the wall.

"Pin the dick on the guy," I grinned. I think that's what it was called? I don't really know, I've forgot.

"Can't wait," she giggled, taking a seat.

Sophie came bouncing over before curling over with laughter. "Omg Is, you got the game!" She exclaimed.

"Yup," I nodded excitedly. I placed the blindfold over her eyes before peeling off a cartoon penis. This was too funny. "Okay, so wet your lips so you can hold it with your mouth on the plastic side and try to stick it on in the right place," I explained, laughing as I spun her a few times.

Casey, Jenny and Claudia cheered Sophie on as she stumbled over to the poster, bending down to press the sticker with her mouth over the right body part. I picked up my phone to record it for a laugh later on when we were more sober, and for the mems, of course.

She slid the blindfold off to inspect her work. "Oh dammit!" She cried, seeing as it landed around the bellybutton instead. "Well y'know Ollie's tall," she shrugged.

Casey gagged from the side. I burst into laughter- Sophie rarely said things like that, only when she was drunk.

"Who's next?!" I grinned, holding the sheet of male genitalia up.

It was about 10pm when we got a cab and rocked up to a nightclub, making sure it was a different one to where the guys were headed. Our small group then met with more of Sophie's friends, cousins, coworkers and Margaret, Oliver's older sister.

The atmosphere was dark, with colourful flashing lights glittering against the dance floor. The heavy bass of the music blasted loudly, as masses of sweaty bodies moved in sync to the rhythm.

"Wooo! To my big sister Sophie, a taken woman forever!" Casey cheered, as we stood by the bar, each with a shot glass in hand.

"To Sophie!" I grinned, tipping the drink back.

"Let's dance!" Jenny shouted excitedly, bouncing up and down in her wedges. We all made our way to the dance floor as we swayed to the beat. I raised my arms above my head as I let the music carry me.

"Thankyou for coming guys!!!!" Sophie brought us all into a drunken group hug. "You guys are the best!!!" She planted a sloppy kiss on my forehead.

"Congrats Soph!!!! You got your happily ever after!!" I cried.

"One weiner forever!" Jenny cheered as we all burst into laughter.

The night proceeded on into the early hours of the morning as we danced wildly, drank, cried and laughed our asses off, before catching a ride home. It was simply a fun night out with the girls. Sisters before misters!

Claudia, Jenny, Casey, Sophie and I made our way into the house, fumbling around as we struggled to get through the door and round to the stairs. At least we didn't have to try and be quiet, I chuckled. We were adults, we could do this freely. I undid my heels immediately and kicked them off into a corner haphazardly. Ahhhhh, the flat ground has never felt better.