Thirty nine*

Flashback
-6 years ago, Gramwood High-

Kade P.O.V.

❗️

Never would I in a million years have thought that Isobel and I would be here, right now, hooking up in the backseat of my Audi.

Her mouth tasted sweet and fresh like strawberry sundaes of course, as her hands worked quickly and steadily, pulling off my belt buckle before unzipping my pants. A jolt of adrenaline rocked my body, spreading straight up from my groin as she pulled out my rock hard member. I think I died and came back to life as she brought her perfect lips down on me.

"Bel," I groaned. "Your mouth is fucking magical."

She smirked against me, curling her hand over it expertly whilst her tongue flicked the tip. She was a fast learner. But of course she was. Isobel Hernandez was nothing short of impressive. She was fucking out of this world. She was almighty Jupiter, and we were minuscule space debris in comparison to this grand planet dominating the galaxy.

I strained in my seat, revelling in the feel of her lips, her tongue and her hot warm breath against me. Hot damn. I grabbed onto that gorgeous head of hair, holding onto it for support as her head bobbed up and down. She peered up at me through her thick lashes, her eyes dark and seductive as her plump lips took me. The sight almost made me blow my load. I lifted her up from her bent position, as she rose her head to meet my gaze, licking her lips. Why had we not start doing this sooner?

I pulled Bel over my lap, whilst her legs swung across my body to straddle me once again. She hiked up her skirt, bunching it at the waist as I ripped off her panties, flinging them to the side. She gripped my base in her hands before sinking down on me quickly. Fuck! Always so fucking tight and hot, I could feel everything between us. She rocked against me, throwing her head back, eyes closed with reckless abandon. I felt myself flush, watching this goddess work herself up on me.

"Oh Kade," she moaned breathlessly, tightening her grip around my neck. I bucked my hips upwards, meeting her motions, filling her right up to the hilt. "Oh fuck!" She cried loudly.

A deep rumble resounded within me as we slammed violently against each other.

"Fuck yes Bels," I panted thrusting upwards, causing the car to bounce with every movement. "Baby girl, you're riding me so good aren't you?"

"Yessss," she hissed, burying her head into my neck. "God you're so big."

Oh the things her words do to me. I clutched onto her back tightly, pressing a kiss against her neck. "You gonna come for me?"

"Yes!" A hand slid down to her front, rubbing her clit and increasing the amount of pleasure she received whilst I pounded into her. I curled my hand in her long hair and gave it a tug, causing her to whimper in pleasure.

"That's it," I grunted, feeling myself come close with every slide of my cock into her pussy. The car windows fogged up, as sweat emerged from the pores on our skin. I grasped handfuls of the globes of her ass, guiding her down on to me, letting those slick walls encase me to the fullest. I felt my jewels squeeze together and my cock pulse as a stream of cum released itself- and with it, a euphoric sensation racking my body. "Oh yeah baby," I groaned, pumping inside her slowly as I came down.

"Yes Kade!" She screamed, her orgasm finding her soon after, making her shake with pleasure. I held her to me as her body spasmed, moaning breathlessly. It was one of my favorite things to watch- the way she came undone. The erotic expression gracing her beautiful face, the way her hands tightened, clawing at my skin, her body seeking shelter in mine before it collapses. The way it relaxes and melts as she slowly comes down from the high. I could watch it over and over.