Twenty

Isobel P.O.V.

The girls and I were all having a spa day, today to get facial treatments, our hair done, and our nails done- all in preparation for the upcoming nuptials.

We all had to look our best!

Sophie was currently having her nails painted a light peachy nude colour, whilst the rest of us bridesmaids got a beige nude, a soft natural hue to compliment the dresses and accessories.

"Oh my gosh!!!!" Sophie squealed. "There's only a few more days to the wedding. What if we forget something, or there's a cancellation? Omg!"

"Relax," I said softly and slowly, motioning for her to take a deep breath. "Breathe. Everything is going to be fine. They're professionals, they'll handle it if something happens. Honestly you've done a great job organising everything. I'm positive nothing has been forgotten. We can do a checklist when we get home okay?"

I was 100% convinced this wedding will go off without a hitch. The only things getting hitched are Sophie and Oliver- even if I had to do it myself. I had checked the forecast and it looked great, as it should be in May, the last month of Spring. It could get a tiny bit cooler at night but that shouldn't be an issue. What was important was, that there were clear skies and a comfortable temperature that wasn't too high or low for the guests sitting outdoors.

"Okay," she nodded, inhaling and exhaling slowly. "Yeah you're right, I think we've got everything done now. Just gotta get our dresses tomorrow, ceremony booklets and the rehearsal dinner..."

"Right." I smiled encouragingly. "It's all under control. We are right on schedule!"

She nodded and grinned. "I'm getting married Is!!!"

I giggled. "I know!"

"Eeeep," she squealed clutching onto my hands.

"Come on lets relax now so we can get our toes done," I chuckled, leaning back in the comfy armchair as the pedicure lady began working on my nails.

"So Soph, is Remi single?" Jenny piped up curiously, looking up from her magazine.

"Hmm, I think so," Soph pursed her lips to the side in thought.

"Okay, good to know," she smirked.

"What have you got planned now lady danger?" I asked her with a quirked brow.

"He's cute." She shrugged. "I need options... might have a go at him after the reception. Also, he's like the only groomsmen I didn't go to high school with..."

Jenny was so funny sometimes. She was daring and fun, totally in tune with her womanly prowess. I chuckled. "You're a badass."

"Thanks," she winked. "So are you though. Honestly if I were you I would've gotten into Kade's pants already. Make him your boy toy."

I waved it off. "Nah, he's not mine whatsoever, he is free range for all the ladies," I said as convincing as I could, although the thought of him hooking up with someone at the wedding didn't sit well with me.

"You can't fool me girl, we all know Kade's got the hots for you. Always has, always will."

"I second that," Casey shot an arm up.

"No," I chuckled and shook my head. "No... it's not like that."

"Is, even I can see that he's definitely into you, you're the only person he ever has his eyes on," Claudia added. "And I've known him for like three days!"

"Soph?" I turned to my best friend, pouting for some help.

She shook her head and smiled amusedly. "No comment."