"This is becoming a habit," he said amusedly, eyeing my figure standing outside his doorstep. He was shirtless as usual, with a pair of shorts hung low on his hips. He was like the type of guy to make a girl want to do anything. He was that alluring.

"Shut up." I chuckled, pushing him inside before shutting the door. "Hey it smells better in here now though."

He jumped on the bed with a big grin before patting the space beside him. "Yep, aired it out and found new sheets."

I crawled on top of the bed and under the covers resting my head on his chest. He intertwined his fingers in my hair and gently played with it, giving me a scalp massage. I sighed contentedly, closing my eyes.

"I know I have great fingers but don't go falling asleep so soon on me now," Kade whispered.

I smiled, still with my eyes closed. "Well I think you're going to need to wake me up with your great fingers."

His hands stilled before he rolled me under him, eyeing me darkly. "Talking like that is an invitation for trouble Bel."

I giggled, throwing caution to the wind. "I'm willing to take a chance."

❗️

He bent down, pressing his lips to mine as I wrapped my arms around his body, running my hands down his back. My legs followed suit, wrapping themselves around his torso, as I brought him down closer to me.

My blood spiked as his front began to grind against mine with delirious amounts of friction. I moaned tilting my hips upward to meet his. He trailed his kisses down to my neck, sucking on it as he pulled down my cami top, grabbing my spilled breast in his hand.

My grip on him was so tight, holding him as if my life depended on his proximity to me. Not before long, his lips danced their way down the curve of my breast before tracing a line to my stomach and across my hips. He guided my shorts and panties off my legs at once before using his fingers to softly rub my centre.

"Feeling awake yet?" He murmured against my core, pressing a small kiss to it.

"Mm not quite," I fake yawned.

He snickered, before darting his tongue out to taste my desire. It worked up and down, reaching deep in my folds as it tickled the sensitive tissue. "Time for my great fingers then, huh."

I nodded breathlessly. He slowly slid a digit in, curling it upwards in a come-hither motion. I squirmed a little at the sensation. A flush spread across my skin as he slid his finger in and out. Leaning down again. He used his mouth to lightly suck my clit, before inserting another digit, prompting a wanton moan from me. Simultaneously, he pumped his fingers in me whilst rubbing my tight bud with his other thumb.

"I'm definitely up and going now." I said breathily.

"So am I." He winked.

I bit my lip, an amused twinkle in my eye as I tilted my head at him. "Well then what are you waiting for?"

He sat up, wiped the back of his mouth with a devilish grin before he licked his fingers clean. My lips parted in awe whilst I watched him. He makes everything erotic and sexy. As he crawled back up my body, I flipped him over so I could sit on top. I pulled off my cami, freeing my breasts fully before dragging the rest of his clothing off.

Gotta make this last night go off with a bang. Pun intended.

I gripped his rock hard member in my hands, positioning myself above him before sinking down. He moaned, as his hands naturally gripped my waist, helping me guide myself on top of him. I rocked back and forth, placing my hands on his chest for support.