Chapter 24.

hello lovelies (: I started school yesterday..

i don't have classes with my crush. plz kill me... :(

buttt, 10-15 votes= next chapter. :)

******

Emily's POV

"Hayes? Where are you!?" I screamed, walking through the house.

It's thunder storming, and everyone went to a basketball game. I had no interest in going, there for, I stayed home. Hayes insisted that he'd stay with me. I told him he should go but nope, he won.

The power's off and he's somewhere hiding. May I add, it's ten o'clock at night. So it's dark.

"HAYES GRIER! WHERE. ARE. YOU!" I screamed for the tenth time.

I heard something fall so I turned the flashlight to that direction.

"Emilyyy.." Hayes said in a creepy voice, trying to scare me.

"No more kisses for you if you don't come out, NOW!" I screamed and I felt his breathe on my neck.

"You wouldn't go a day without a kiss," he whispered.

"You wanna bet, Grier?"

"I do, Morgan," he said.

I ain't gonna budge, nope. He'll give in first, I'm hoping.

I jumped onto his back, squeezing him tightly. He grabbed my legs and spun around, and I laughed.

"You're a cutie pie, Mr. Grier," I said, putting my cheek on his and smiling.

"Well, Ms. Morgan, there's this beauuutfiul girl, she's on my back currently," he said and I almost kissed his cheek.

Buuutttt, nope. I did not.

"I love you Hayes."

"I love you Emily," he said.

I hoped down and grabbed the flashlight, trying to find the staircase.

I felt Hayes wrap his arms around my waist and walked with me. So basically I had a wild Hayes Grier attached to me while walking around, trying to find the stairs.

I found the door to my room and got out of Hayes' grip, and laid down on my bed.

I felt Hayes jump on the bed, and I could see his beautiful eyes, staring into mine.

"You got gorgeous eyes," he said.

"Usually when people are about to kiss, they say that. So thanks, but that ain't gonna getting me to kiss you, babe," I said.

I heard him sigh and say darn it, and I laughed.

boom! boom!

"Ahh!" I screamed and clunged onto Hayes, putting the blankets over top of us.

I heard him laughed, but he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Why don't we take a nap?"

"Yeah, okay I'm up for that. I love you Hayes."

"I love you to, princess," He said kissing my forehead, and we fell asleep.

***

Cameron's POV

"I told you, they suck," Anthony said while laughing.

"Well they aren't that bad, the score was 34-8, at least they scored once," Jake said.

Anthony just laughed and unlocked the door to the house.