Chapter 4 ✔️

Hey guys! Hope your liking this story, well, here's chapter 4 for you guys!
~~~~~~

EMILY'S POV

I'm glad we're friends now. I was so sad. I don't ever want to leave this hugging position, I just felt so happy hugging him.

"So, who wants to watch a movie?" I asked, all the boys looked at each other then smiled.

"PARANORMAL ACTIVITY!" They screamed.

Oh gosh. Scary movies. We don't go to good together. They're, scary.

"U-uh sure." I said then Jake looked at me.

The boys ran down the stairs except for Jake.

"Emily we can watch a different movie if you want." He said.

"N-no, I think I'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I think so. Lets go." I said and we went downstairs.

"They're gonna spend the night today." My brother Anthony said. I nodded and saw that the boys put blankets and pillows every where.

I took a seat in between Matthew and Hayes, and scooted closer to Hayes.

Cameron came in with popcorn then sat down by Nash and my brother Anthony.

The lights went off and I snapped my head to see who it was, and it was Aaron. I'm so not ready for this.

The movie began and I scooted even closer to Hayes.

"AAHHHH!" I screamed then buried my head into Hayes.

He put his arm around me and it made me feel a lot better.

"We don't have to watch this if you don't want to." He whispered.

"It's okay." I whispered back.

All the scary parts I screamed.

The movie was quiet and I knew something was gonna happen but I don't know when.

Then all of a sudden the whole kitchen cabinets swung open and I screamed bloody murder then went to Matthew and hugged him. I don't know why though. I think its because I'm super close to him, and he's older than Hayes.

He laughed to himself, but wrapped his arm around me.

I sat there for a while then he fell asleep, and I looked around to see them all asleep except for Hayes. I got terrified and raced over towards him and nestled into him.

"They're all asleep." I said.

"I know, are you scared?" He asked.

"Terrified."

"Well, we can watch something else, if you want."

"No, its okay. You can watch." I said.

I didn't move my head at all. The movie finally ended and I got up, going to go get a drink from the kitchen.

Oh crap, I'm not going in there, heck to the no! Not after watching that part of the movie!

But Emily, you gotta get the chocolate milk and save it! Oh crap, my chocolate milk!

I walked slowly into the kitchen, terrified.

Then a cup came out of the cupboard and I screamed "IT'S GONNA KILL ME!" The loudest I possibly could. I was now screaming and running out of the kitchen when Aaron came in.

I jumped onto him and hugged him tight.

"Emily, sweetie, what happened?"

"You know know the one part when the cupboards flew open?"