Chapter 12

Hayes' POV

Woah, I didn't know Anthony would ever do that to her. What he said, was just way to rude to say to anyone, if it was even your sister.

She ran off to her room, locking the door so no one could get in. I don't know exactly why she'd not want to talk to anyone, when she should just be mad at Anthony, but she was.

"Hey can everyone come down here for a minute!" Jake shouted from the living room, and everyone was there, except Emily.

"So, every year, around summer, we go to vacation. But what's your guy's leaving time? When do you leave? we want you guys to come with us." Anthony said. Vacation?

"Actually, Bart wanted us to go to a meeting in two weeks, about what's going on, so I can try to find out before, maybe tomorrow an estimated time when were leaving." Matt said.

"Oh, okay. We defiantly want you guys to come. We usually take turns picking where we go. Last year, it was Jake, so now it's Emily. We go from youngest to oldest. We wanted to go in about, 4 weeks?"

"Yeah, we want to go to, since we are invited. I'll call Bart now." Matt said then left the room.

Matt's POV

I really want to go on vacation with them. I haven't had a vacation for a long time. I walked outside to the front part and called Bart.

"Hello?"

"Bart hey!"

"Hey Matt, what's up?"

"Okay, I was wandering, how much longer are we gonna be here?"

"Well. We promised the fans out their that we'd be there. But, there's not a place open till June, and its April. You guys are gonna go back-"

"NO! We don't wanna go back home yet!"

"Matt, we can't just keep paying bills."

"That's okay! So for the last few weeks we were here, we met these three kids, Jake, Anthony, and Emily. We practically been staying here for the time we've been here. Well, they're going on vacation and invited us. That's why I wanted to call you and see if we can go."

"Yea, that's fine. I'll contact your parents."

"Thanks! Bye!"

"Bye, Matt."

Yes!

I ran back inside to see them all in the same position. Oh, this is gonna be a great trick.

"G-guys. we leave next week." I said, putting my head in my hands.

"WHAT!?"

"NO!"

"I'M NOT LEAVING!"

I couldn't help it. I busted out laughing to see everyone with shocked faces.

"I'm kidding! We can go!" I said and they all cheered.

"We have one thing now. To see where Emily wants to go, and to see if she'll talk to us," Anthony said.

"To us? You mean you. Do you realize what you said to her?" Jacob said.

Now, Jacob doesn't like people talking shit about family. He's a huge family man, knowing he also has a little sister and wouldn't do or say anything to her, like what Anthony did to Emily.

"I know, it was just-"

"There's no excuse for that. Yea, you don't want her to grow up. But Anthony, that's life. She's gonna kiss boy's. She's gonna get boyfriends. Hayes is someone you can trust. And what you said was not necessary. You really need to go apologize to her." Jacob said, and just gave Anthony a slap in the face with truth.