Chapter 5 ✔️

Hey, pretties. :)

MATT'S POV

Wow, the one girl of Emily's friend, is beautiful. They're all pretty but she just stands out! I have to ask Emily who she is...

"Emily, baby cakes come here!" I said to her and the girls stopped and let her out of their circle and came to me.

She's so cute.

"Yessss Matty?"

"Whos' that girl?"

"The girl with the brown hair and braces?"

"Yeah."

"That's Ashlynn Megalin. She's fifteen. Ash, come here!" She said and Ashlynn came over.

"Yes Emmers?"

"This is my friend Matt."

She laughed and shook her head.

"Em I know who he is, big fan, by the way. Can, can I get a picture with you?" She said nervously and I nodded.

She's so pretty! We took the photo and we continued to talk.

"So, who's your favorite singer?"

"Austin Mahone, oh my gosh I can't even he's perfect. I love that boy so much. All of us girls do so so much."

She said and I smiled. I exused my self for a second then walked up to Cameron.

"Cameron do you still have Austin Mahone's number?"

"Yup, why?"

"Well you need to invtie him. These girls are a huge fan of his."

"I'll see if he can come tomorrow."

I nodded then went back to her.

"Girls! Austin's new single!" Emily said and they all screamed.

It was horrible! They all ran up to Emily's room and started blarring MMM Yeah.

I recorded it and tried so hard not to laugh.

"Yeah, Austin! Hey are you busy tomorrow? Great! Do you think you can come over and hang out with mus tomorrow? And can you surprise my friends sister and her friends? They're is only about ten. Thanks, see you tomorrow!" He said then hung up.

"Did you see how pretty those girls are!?" Nash said and we all nodded.

"Aye, lets ask Emily to see what girls are single!" Aaron said and we raced up the staris.

"My little princess, can you come here?" Aaron said and it was all silent and she came to the door.

"Yes Aaron?" She asked and he picked her up.

"Go see which ones are single for us!" Cameron said and we all laughed.

She nodded then went back in, and exactly six girls walked out... Weird right? Cause they're is six and us and yea..

I saw Ashlynn and sighed with relief.

"Okay, so this is Katlyn, Ashlynn, Emilynn, Nikayla, Lilly, and Lilayla. But we call them Kate, Ash, Em, Nikki, Lil, and Lay. The other three girls in their is Megan, Mckenna, and Cassidy but they're taken, and we call them Meg, Kenna, and Cass." She said and we nodded.

All of them were gorgeous, how they don't have boyfriends is surprising.

The girls went back in and Austin was playing again.

We walked back downstairs and sat on the couch, bored as crap.

"Dudes, there's an ice cream parlor right down there, lets take them all out for ice cream!" Anthony said and we jumpd up and ran upstairs, again.