Chapter 23.

As soon as I get 11 votes I'll update. (:

Okay. I had a pretty good chapter but it got deleted. -_-

why? I dunno.

So I literally just thought of a new idea and this'll be a lot better. (:

----------

Emily's POV

Today where going to the orphanage to give all the money we raised to the owners. Well, not all the money.

Half of the money went to buying toys, and baking cookies. The other half goes to all the owner and staff workers to buy what ever they want.

We made so many cookies. More then I could even count. I've been making them since eight in the morning, and it's now one o'clock in the afternoon. But I didn't mind, I love making cookies and it's going to the orphanage. So it's a good thing.

Hayes, Kate, Cameron, me, and Mahogany were making cookies while the others went to buy the toys. I think Jack and Jack, Carter and Matt are counting the money to make sure none of It was gone.

I put the last batch in and turning around, I laughed. Everyone was covered in flour, and Mahogany and Cameron even had egg shells on their aprons.

"The last batch are in!" I said and everyone sighed. It is a little tiring doing this, but fun.

We made extra cookies for everyone for later. 

The beep went off telling me the cookies where done.

I took them out and put them in the twentieth container. Yeah.. That many. And they where pretty big, too.

I put them on the counter and felt arms wrap around me.

"You're adorable with powder on your face. You're gonna cook for me when we're older right?" He said, and I turned around facing him.

"Yup, all the time! Your stomach will be huge for how much I'd make them. I love baking," I smiled and he kissed my nose.

"Ooh my sweet Mahogany, make cookies for me when I am older!" Kate said wrapping her arms around Mahogany, in the position Hayes and I where in.

We all laughed, and Cameron sat there with a pouty face.

"Oh Cam. We'll find you a girlfriend!" I said booping his nose. He shrugged and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down!" I said.

"I'ma slap that ass!" Kate said running up to me, and you guessed it, slapping my butt.

"YOU BUTT NUGGET THAT REALLY HURT!" I screamed and I heard Hayes laugh.

Cameron let me down and so whispered something in his ear.

"Through Kate in the pool," I whispered and he nodded.

He ran to hear, doing the same thing to me and ran to the pool.

"WAIT!" I screamed to Cam before he threw her in.

"I'ma slap that butt!" I said and slapped her butt. I heard a splash in the water and he come up, looking like she could kill a whole town of people.

"You BOTH have until I count to three," she said.

"Whatcha gonna do?" Cam said, which was a bad choice.

She didn't even count but she ran out and I ran for my life.

Kate's sweet and all, but once you mess with her, you better run. You heard me. R. U. N!

I ditched Cameron (oopsies?) and ran to the front door. I climbed up the huge tree in my front yard and just sat there for a little bit.