Chapter 20

3 votes- next chappie☻

Emily's POV

We, well I only have today and tomorrow until I leave. and I really want to do something and spend my last two days here spending time with everyone.

"Hey Hayes?"

"Yea?"

"Is there anything we can do around here?"

"Well, we could go on a boat ride."

"Yes! Please can we do that?"

"Okay do you have a baiting suit?"

"Uh, yea, I think I have one." I said and went to the room I was staying in.

I saw the pink bikini and black bottoms and put them on, putting a loose shirt on and shorts over top.

Hayes was outside with his dad I guess getting out the boat so I went outside, feeling the warm weather warm my skin. Hopefully I can get a tan.

"Okay you're all good to go." Chad said and we thanked him.

"Hayes you know how to work this?"

"Yup. It's easy. Ready?"

"Yes!" I said.

I took my shirt in shorts, revealing my bikini. Hayes hopped into the boat and started to drive or steer it. (How ever you say it.)

He went for a little while and stopped, and it was gorgeous. The water was really blue and the trees were waving around. North Carolina was really great. I'm sad to leave, I made such a great bond between everyone. They really made me feel at home.

"Wanna go for a swim?" Hayes asked.

"Wait are we able to?"

"Duh, of course silly!"

"Okay but we are going together."

"Okay come hold my hand."

He said and I walked over, locking hands with him. His hands are so and big. I could just hold his hands forever.

"On the count of three, okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"One..." I said.

"Two..." He said.

"Three!" We both said then jumped.

The water was sorta cold, but it felt nice, cooling me down.

Hayes swam up and flipped his hair and I started, well, sorta in a way, freaked out..?

Well who can blame me?!

His hair. Is. Life.

It was still perfect even when it's wet.

I heard a boat and looked over and saw two kids and an adult on it. Hayes looked over and got onto the boat to see who it was.

It was that Josh kid, along with another boy I haven't yet met.

"Is that Hayes? And oh, unnamed girl!" Josh said jumping out of the boat, swimming towards ours.

He looked me up and down and I when behind Hayes.

"Well Emily, you have a nice body."

"Thanks. But no. Go away."

"Oh c'mon, unnamed, I just wanna have fun and be friends."

"Well it's to late. You made the worst impression yesterday. So can you just leave us alone."

"No can do princess. Not until you give me your name."