Chapter 6 ✔️

Hayes POV

"Emily come here!"

"Yea Hayes?"

"Do you want to go play basketbal?"

"Yea hold on!"

She said and jogged up to her room.

She came down in basket ball shorts and a jersey with Jordans.

We walked out the door and she smirked at me.

"Lets make this interesting, if I win, you get me icecream and a piggy back ride the whole way home. If you win, Hayes, I have to buy you ice cream and try to carry you home." She said.

"Game on, Em. How about the first one to twenty points win?"

"Game on Hayes."

Okay I really have no clue how basketball works, so I'm skipping that part.

"Hahaha, told you i'd beat you." I told her and she pouted.

We walked over to the ice cream stand and she got me my ice cream, and her one.

We started walking home and I remembered she's supposed to be giving me a piggy back ride.

Eh, I'm good.

We walked home and she went straight to her room with out saying a word.

Hm, thats weird.

She came back down in a baithing suit then walked outside.

She has a huge pool in the back!

I looked to see Kate sitting out waiting for her. I'll have to talk to her soon, we don't really talk.

I walked back in to see the guys watching a movie and the rest of the girls walk outside, probably to go by the pool.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Cameron said.

"Oh I know! Lets scare the girls! Its getting a little dark, and hopefully they'll stay out to its almost pitch black outside." Anthony said and we decided to get ready to scare them.

** 30 minutes later **

Emily's POV

"Guys we should go in, its getting dark." I said and they got out of the pool.

We wrapped our towels around us then walked inside.

It was pitch black, so the guys probably left to play basketball or something. I tried flipping the light switch on but it didn't work. Stupid light bulb.

"Emily none of these light switches are turning on!" Kate shouted with fear.

"Its okay, lets, try calling someone." I said and walked over to the counter to grab my phone.

Wait where is it? I sat it here when I came in.

"Hey can someone call my phone?" We all said at once.

"Wait you guys can't find your phones either?" I said and they said no.

We all screamed then lunged for the patio door. It was locked and wouldn't budge.

I ran faster then you could say Hayes to the front, then to the back, but they wouldn't open either.

"EMILY SOMETHING GRABBED MY LEG!" She shouted and ran and jumped on me.

Then I saw a light reflect on the fridge and in red said run.

We all started screaming and crying then something grabbed my anke. I nearly died right there, I was seriously scared to death.