Chapter 16

Hi(:

Emily's POV<3

Ughhh.

I said as I sat up from the bed. God my head hurts so much. I don't even know why. I walked outside onto the deck trying to get fresh air. Sometimes fresh air helps my head.

I looked over to the beautiful ocean. Watching the waves hit the sandy shore. I saw little kids running around, parents chasing them. Sea Gulls flying, trying to get food from the people with coolers.

The sky was beautiful, and the Palm Trees a very bright green.

It's perfect here. I wish I did live here. I went back inside and sat on my bed, and turned the tv on. Nothing interesting was on so I turned it off.

I put the bathing suit on that I wore to the beach and grabbed sunscreen and a towel, along with my phone.

I kissed Hayes' cheek and wrote him a note.

Hayes, if you wake up before I'm back, I went to the pool. Love youu. (:

<3, Emily

I sat it on his phone and quietly left the room.

When I got to the pool, so many people where here, surprisingly.

I laid my towel on the chair, and put my phone under neath it. I kicked my shoes off sat on the edge of the pool, dipping my pool in. The water felt amazing and I got out, then walked to the diving boards. When it was my turn, I got up and turned around. I did a backflip off of it, than hit the fairly warm water.

Swimming up, I swam over to the shallow end and just sat their, kicking the water around.

"Um, are you Emily Morgan?" A girl said with blonde hair.

"Yup, that's me."

"Stay away from Hayes."

"Exuse me?"

"Stay. Away. From. Hayes! He's mine, not yours.. He probably just feels bad for you since you lost you're parents."

"Hey! Don't bring my parents in this!"

"What ever. You don't deserve him. Stay away you bitch." She said than walked away.

I whipped the tears from my eyes. They where felt with hurt and anger.

You can hate me. But seriously, bringing my DEAD parents into this!?

"U-um, hi, I'm sorry about what happended. She's probably just jealous. I, uh, h-hi I'm Lilly." A girl came over to me, a bit younger, maybe twelve?

"Well hi Lilly." I smiled at her.

"I, I love you so much. Hemily is my favorite ship... You're prettier in person. C-can I get a picture with you?" She said and I nodded.

She gave me her phone and we took a picture.

"Hey Lilly, can we take one on my phone to?" I said and she smiled, and nodded.

I took the picture and opened twitter.

"Lilly do you have twitter?" I asked and she nodded.

"M-my user is lilly_loves_hayes."

I nodded.

(A/N Have I said she had a twitter? I don't think I did..?)

Emilyy_morgann14 : Met this little cutie pie Lilly today! Thanks for being nice(: @lilly_loves_hayes_