Chapter 17

3 votes- update next Thursday.

Emily's POV

Where now on our trip back home. I'm gonna miss this place so much. Where in the airport waiting for our flight to be called.

"Emily you want something?" Hayes asked and I looked down and shacked my head.

I haven't ate since those girls said those things to me.. They where right though. I need to be skinny because skinny is beautiful.

"Emily when was the last time you ate?" He asked and with my head down, I shrugged.

"Uh, um, earlier I got up since it's our last day here and went to the beach, I got cereal."

"There's no cereal at our hotel.."

He said and I froze. Now what? What do I say?

"Hey Hayes come here." Nash called and I sighed with relief.

I went to the bathroom since we still didn't have twenty minutes until our plane would take off.

"Ew is that Emily!?"

"Ew oh my gosh I think it is!"

Two girls said.

"Go away no one likes you! Wait the boys are here!?"

"No I, I'm here alone."

"They probably left without you, you stupid bitch."

"I knew they never liked you."

"Give US ALL a favor and slit you're throat." They said then laughed.

I ran out crying and I heard them laugh harder.

"Emily! EMILY WHATS WRONG!?" Hayes said running up to me wrapping his arms around me.

I just stood there crying and him rubbing circles in my back.

I saw Mahogany run in there and I ran out of Hayes arm and chased Mahogany.

Hayes ran after me, immediately stopping at the door.

The two girls where still in there laughing and Mahogany didn't go fully in.

"D-did you see that fat ass bitch run?"

"Emily needs to stop eating!" One of them said and Mahogany ran in.

"Why don't you both shut the hell up! I'm not tolerating that shit! And you're wearing a Hayes shirt, and you're is a Taylor's!? They both would be so disgusted by you!" Mahogany said to leave the girls speechless.

"We, I, uh-"

"No you need to apologize."

"We're sorry.." They mumbled and ran out.

I was still crying and Mahogany wrapped her arms around me.

"Princess don't let them get to you.." She said.

"But, but their right.."

"No, Emily, their not right. Their saying the complete opposite."

She said and we heard out flight being called. I walked out and Cameron pulled me into a hug faster than anyone could. I could hear girls screams and he picked me up, holding me and I put my head in his shoulder so no one could see me like this. The screams fainted away and came to a complete stop so I opened my eyes to see my on the plane, and Cameron stopped at a seat right next to Hayes.

I looked at Cam and hugged him, and he hugged my tightly.

I sat down by Hayes and he just looked at me, and his eyes glistened with tears.