A/N

(just some things i want to clear up before the book:) feel free to skip lol)

Hey guys! Welcome to my book :) In here you'll be reading lots of Shawn Imagines, and I'm always open to suggestions.

If any parts of a story seem like a story you've read before, I promise you I come up with my own content always. If I do, however, get inspired by another author, I will always leave credits before or after the chapter.

I read all of my chapters over again before publishing, so if there are any errors, please refrain from commenting, unless it's a character's name.

Most of my stories will have "y/n," which as most of you know, means "your name." So just keep that in mind :)

I am, however, open to writing a story with you guys' names if you leave me a story suggestion, and your name with it. If you just want to leave a story suggestion, and no name, that's okay too :) (also I like smiley faces :))

Feel free to message me any questions you may have about the book, but if you do have suggestions, please comment instead of messaging for organizational purposes.

Edit: The first few chapters are kind of cringe so stay with me

© All Rights Reserved

Enjoy, my loves <3

Sincerely,

daniellemendex