Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

The faster I typed, the faster ideas would pop into my mind.

1:00 am.

My eyes were struggling to stay open but I knew I had to get this done.

1,654 words to go.

Maybe I will finish soon and be able to get a good night's sleep.

As I became more fatigue, I found it harder to conentrate which caused my thinking process to slow down.

3:30 am and still not much progress.

I went from 1,654 words left to 1,333 words to go.

Like I said before; not much progress.

A sigh escaped my lips and continued tapping away on my keyboard.

8:00 am rolled around and I had 763 words that were still lingering around.

As my deadline was approaching, my fingers typed faster than I thought they could go and they spat out words that would eventually complete this portion of my essay.

"And sent", I said relieved and leaned back in my chair.

I looked at the beds and as expected, the 3 girls were still fast asleep.

I got up and walked to my bed and collapsed.

I was still in yesterdays clothes but at this point I really didn't care.

I just needed sleep.

I slept in until 10:00 and of course when I woke up the other girls were still in a deep slumber.

I rolled out of bed and did my regular morning routine.

Every minute, butterflies would fill my stomach knowing that it's my last day here with Beau.

He's given me so much to remember and I can assure you that I will never forget the time I had here with him.

I stepped out of the bathroom and quickly got out my final dress from my suitcase and curling wand.

It was a lavender colour dress with a deep cut-out at the back.

The top portion was lace with the bottom portion was plain lavender coloured fabric which reached to my knees.

I went back to the bathroom and slipped it on.

I began curling my hair in a rush as 11:00 was approaching. 

Once I finished, I walked out of the bathroom and noticd that the 3 girls were whispering to each other.

"I'm so nervous", Jenine whispered very loudly.

"Nervous for what?", I asked as I walked up to them and put my hands on my hips.

"Nothing", Jenine covered up.

"Okay....Well anyways, I'll be off....", I said to them while walking backwards to the front door.

"Go get 'em", Natasha teased and gave me a wink.

"She already has him", Olivia laughed.

"You guys are nicer when your asleep", I said to them.

"Good morning to you too", Jenine said as she ran over to me and pushed me out the door.

"See you later", she then smiled and locked the door.

I sighed.

I walked to the front of the hotel and found a cab that would take me to the location.

Once I got there, I paid the driver and bid him a good day.

Before I even started walking, I already saw the puck which was leaned up against a bush at the edge of the cliff.

Why a bush off the edge of a cliff?

I walked towards the puck, picked it up and looked back up.

That's why a bush at the edge of a cliff.

The cliff overlooked a beautfiul body of water which had many colourful flowers enclosing it and right next to it was the 'Golden Gate Bridge'.

As I was enjoying the scene, my thumbs came across another big bump in the puck.

It's so strange and very unlikely.

All of the pucks had that bump except the very first one. 

I shrugged off the thought and continued to look at the beautiful view.

I must've been looking for a while because I decided to check the time.

11:30.

I began to internally freak out.

Did he stand me up?

Nonsense.

He's probably stuck in traffic.

My legs began to get tired of standing so I found a nearby bench and sat down, playing on my phone.

12:00 rolled around.

"Where could he be?", I asked myself.

Again, it must be traffic.

I found myself sitting on the bench for much longer than expected.

It was 1:00.

He really did stand me up.

I felt a painful lump in my throat beggining to form which signalled that I was about to burst out crying any second now.

No taxi was in sight so I called one on my phone.

As I waited many tears slipped out and I couldn't help it.

Tear after tear the taxi finally came and I wasted no time getting in and got the driver to take me back to my hotel.

I made sure not to cry on the ride there.

Author's Note:

I just wanted to let you know that this book will be comng to an end very soon. Either the next chapter or the chapter after it will be the final chapter of this fan fiction. 

I would also like for you to comment if you would like me to write another fanfic and about who.

Thank you so much for all of the support <3