Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four

<><><><><>

"Gimme that", he laughed and grabbed the bag from my hands.

"Gimme, gimme never gets. Don't you know your manners yet?", I teased as I quickly snatched the bag and put it out of reach.

"Okay. Fine. May I please have the bag?", he corrected.

"Better", I said satisfied and gave him the bag.

He wasted no time searching through the bag to eat the taffy of his choice and once he did, he quickly took off the wrapper and shoved it into his mouth.

"This is the most beautiful creation out there", he said as he began chewing.

I grabbed the bag from his hands and found myself the Cookie Dough one I wanted to eat.

"How is that one?", he asked me as the salt water taffy entered my mouth.

"Heavenly", I replied.

One stomach ache and half an empty bag later, we decided that we should head back to each of our hotels.

In case your wondering, no I'm not the one with the stomach ache.

"Do you want me to drive?", I asked trying not to laugh as he clenched onto his stomach and groaned.

"I'll be fine", he answered trying to make himself sound better than he actually is.

"Okay, but you're going to pull-over to the side if you aren't feeling well", I bargained.

"Agreed", he replied simply as we got up from the bench and made our way to the rental car.

Once we arrvied there and got into the car, Beau began to drive slowly but fast enough that we reached my hotel rather quickly.

"Come to our room. We have some Advil", I said as he pulled up to the front of the hotel.

"Why would you bring Advil with you on a seven day trip? It's not like that's long", he said as if he didn't know the answer to that.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and un-buckled my seatbelt.

"You can park in the reserved parking area for guests", I said as I got out of the car and shutting the door.

I waited for Beau outside the front doors for about 3 minutes.

"Can we take the elevator?", he groaned.

"Of course", I answered as we both walked into the hotel and through the lobby.

We went up the elevator to the floor that my room was on and walked ot the middle section of the hallway.

"This is too fancy for my liking", he joked as we approached the room.

"Definately", I joked back as I knocked on the door a few times. 

"Did you guy's get some lip-on-lip action today?", Natasha squealed as she opened the door without realizing Beau was with me.

Very awkward indeed.

"Oh....", she corrected herself as she finally noticed that he was with me.

"Welcome to our temporary residence", Olivia said as she popped up behind Natasha.

"Why thank-you", he laughed sheepishly.

Natasha and Olivia stood in the doorway for a few more longer moments and no one said a word the entire time.