Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

<><><><><>

The ride to my hotel was rather quiet and consisted of me looking out the window every so often.

"Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite", Beau grinned as we approached the front entrance of the hotel.

"I'll see you tomorrow at 5:00", I smiled at him.

"You will", he turned his grin into a sweet toothy smile.

I got out of the car and I turned my body around before shutting the door.

"Goodbye Mr.Beau Bennett", I smirked.

"Goodbye to you as well Ms.Robin Raymond", he smirked right back.

We both let out a little laugh and I shut the car door heading to my room.

"Coming", one of the girls hollared as I knocked on the door vigurously.

"Your smiling. Why?", Natasha said to me suspiciously.

"Oh is it illegal to smile now?", I said to her, still having a smile on my face.

"Please don't tell me....", Jenine began to say.

"Gross! No! Never!", I yelled at her as I entered the room.

"How do you know what she was thinking about?", Olivia smirked.

"Because I know everything about three and something that falls under this category is that you guys have an 'imaginative' imaginations", I said putting the word 'imaginative' in air quotations.

They all laughed.

"Well, I'm going to get some sleep. Peace out you silly goons", Natasha said while walking off to her bed.

"Yeah, I guess it's about that time. Goodnight", Jenine said checking the time on the rustic wall clock and then walking to her bed.

"How about you? You coming?", Olivia asked me.

"I have to make a phone call first", I answered to her and watched as she planted herself on her bed.

I quickly changed into my pyjamas, brushed my teeth and even though I knew that the girls were fast asleep, I walked into the living room with my phone in hand.

I sighed and sat down on the couch while opening my 'Contacts' app.

I went under the favourites tab and immeditely tapped on Kellan's name.

Kellan: "Robin, hey! How's your vacation going?"

Me: "Not so fast. You have some explaining to do"

Kellan: "Explaining? For what?"

Me: "You know exactly for what"

Kellan: "The Beau thing....Right"

Me: "I'm waiting for answers"

Kellan: "I'm only doing this because I can't have you and I don't want you to go through what Wade made you go through ever again. I needed that security and since we're over our 'crushing on each other' phase, I knew you were going to want to find a guy that actually, genuinely cares about you. I figured if not me, then who? Beau"

Me: "You could've given me a heads up Kellan. How do you know that I even wanted any of this? Because I don't"

Kellan: "Beau calls me everyday and tells me everything that happens during the time he spent with you. He tells me everything from you denying his follow request on Instagram all the way to you both having your very first kisses with each other. From what he tells me, you really like him"