Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

<><><><><>

"Your back", he said looking like he was glad I was.

"You didn't think I was going to leave you alone here did you?", I said laughing at the idea.

"No. Of course not", he replied way to quickly which led me to think that he actually did think I was going to do that.

I shook my head from side-to-side still smiling and laughing.

"Hot chocolate with whipped cream for the lady", the waiter said placing the large mug in front of me.

"Double, Double coffee and chocolate biscotti for the gentleman", she said handing Beau his things.

"Thank-you", we both said at the lady.

"Now don't hesitate to call me over if you need anything", she smiled then walked off, leaving us alone once again.

We both took a sip of our hot drinks and let me tell you, the hot chocolate was to die for.

Just like the elderly lady said.

"How's the hot chocolate?", he said eyeing it.

"To die for", I quoted.

"So the waiter was telling the truth", he smiled.

"How about that coffee?", I asked him.

"To die for", he said copying my answer.

For the rest of the café meeting (because it was NOT a date) we talked about everyday things such as the whether.

Normal people do talk about the whether right?

By the time 12:30 rolled by, I figured it was time that I left afterall, I didn't come to San Francisco to meet a guy.

I am here to have some fun my my friends.

"Do you need a ride to your hotel?", he asked me for the fifth time.

"I already have a ride", I said repeating myself for the fifth time.

"Just making sure", he said sheepishly laughing.

"Well, I'm going to leave now so I'll leave you with this", he said handing me the white piece of folded paper.

The second note.

I took it from him.

"Bye", I said quietly and watched him walk away as I stayed seated at the café table.

I didn't want to open it right now because I knew the girls would want to read it as well.

I took out my phone and called the taxi driver I had earlier and within 5 minutes, I heard him honk his horn, signalling that he was there.

I got up from the seat and made my way to the taxi and sat in the back seat.

"Fairmont miss?", he asked.

"Fairmont", I answered and in half-an-hour, we were there.

"Thank-you sir", I said handing him the money.

"I'm a man of his word, miss", he said handing me the money back.

"You said I could pay you for both ways when you bring me back", I said trying to jog his memory.

"It's the least I can do, miss", he said and then added a "Goodbye".

I went up to the room and before I even had the chance to knock, the door swung right open, revealing 3 over-excited girls.

They pulled me into the room and practically flung me onto the couch, crowding me once again.

"So tell us how it went?!", Olivia screamed.

"What did you guys do?!", Natasha yelled.

"What do you think of him?!", Jenine squealed.

"Good and talked", I said giving them a vague description of there question and purposely avoiding the last question.

"Details!", they all yelled at the same time.

"And you still didn't answer my question", Jenine yelled again.

"Um..I mean he's a good friend......", I said trying to put it lightly but failed because they were getting all worked up over it.

"God your weird", Olivia said playfully rolling her eyes.

I shrugged my shoulders and got up from the couch and sat on my bed.

"I got the puck and the second note", I said waving the two in the air.

They ran over to me.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Read it!", Jenine said loudly.

"Yeesh, you guys are more excited than I am", I said and then opened the note, starting to read it out loud.

Dearest Robin,

Got my second clue I see and you know what that means. It means you decoded the first clue and followed the rules like the good girl you are.

I know so much more about you than you think I do. Not because I creep you but because Kellan has told me so much about you. Starting from the anger you face when you don't get all A's all the way to when you play around with the bracelets on your arms when you become nervous.

Tomorrow 3:30,

B.B

"That's easy. Chinatown", Natasha said decoding the note.

"Who said I was going to go? I promisd one note and that's it", I said standing my ground.

"Don't break his heart. It's too early", Jenine said to me.

"It's better to have a broken heart too early than too late", I said to her.

"But he cares about you. I don't know any other guy that would go through this just for a girl who might not even care about him", Olivia said trying to convince me.

"Robin, I don't understand. You freaked out when he tweeted you back. You freak out whenever someone mentions his name but listen to yourself now...", Natasha said completely fustrated with me.

"Listen, I know this is going to come out a bit harsh, but do you still have feelings for Kellan?", Jenine asked me.

"What? No!", I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"Then? What's holding you back?", she asked me calmly.

"Has it ever crossed your mind that love may not be for everyone?", I snapped and almost began to cry.

"Wade is your past...Not your present and certainly not your future", she said trying to cheer me up before I start to cry.

"Just go for the sake of going. You don't have to do it to find 'love' and sorry for being harsh", Natasha said apologetically and giving me a hug.

"I'll do it", I said deciding to give it another try.

"Atta girl", Olivia said joining in on the hug.

"I say we go to Union Square to get some shopping done", Natasha suggested and we all agreed with the idea.

Author's Note:

Last update of the day because I'm getting really tired aha.

Hope you guys enjoy it and expect the chapters to get more and more interesting! 

THANK YOU <3