Chapter Six

Chapter Six

<><><><><>

It was around 7 o'clock in the morning when I woke up.

Strange for you, but not for me.

I never had been the type to sleep in because I enjoy starting my day early and I feel like I get more done if I do so.

I knew that I had at least an hour to get myself fully showered until the others would wake up.

I slowly got out of bed and made my way to my suit case to grab my toothbrush and other morning essentials.

Once I re-zipped my suitcase, I got up from my knees and briskly making my way to the bathroom.

I had finished brushing my teeth in the time span of 15 minutes and once I was done, I placed the wet utensils into a baggy, put that into my purple sequinned make-up bag and put that into my suitcase.

While I was at my suitcase, I picked out the outfit that I was going to be wearing today.

After a dew minuted of deciding, I chose to wear my floral dress that went a centimetre or two above my knees.

The dress was high neck and the original colour of the dress was white and it had nutral green, pink and orange on it and a light brown, thin, braided belt on the waist line. 

I took it out of the suitcase with care and took it with me back to the bathroom where I took a nice, long, hot shower.

When I got out of the shower, I dried myself off and slipped into my dress.

I cleaned up the mess I made and walked out of the bathroom only to find 3 just-waken best friends.

"Rise and shine sleepy heads", I said as I continued to dry my hair out of the bathroom.

They groaned and covered their faces with the pillows and turned away from me.

"Just a few more minutes", Jenine begged.

"No one ever sleeps in for a few extra 'minutes'", I replied.

"Fine", she gave-in and sat up right on her bed.

"Cute dress", Jenine added noticing that I was already changed.

I smiled at her.

One-by-one the girls took their turn in the bathroom and by the time 10:00 rolled around we were all changed but because we are the queens of procrastination, we still had our hair and make-up to do.

Well, make-up for them anyways because I don't wear any.

We all hogged up the big mirror that streached across the wall just by the door and by the time I had finished straightening my hair, I swear I had burn marks and make-up marks on my arms.

"All set", Natasha said popping her lips just after she put on her red lipstick.

"How about you? Are you ready for lover boy?", she winked at me.

"Everytime you say that my anxiety builds up. I don't even know this boy that claims to 'like' me as much as he claims he does", I stated still totally against this whole idea.

"One note. Just one note", Olivia said so I didn't back out this late.

I let out a sighed and nodded my head in agreement.

We all sat down on 2 of the beds and talked until 11:00 rolled around.

"It's time", Jenine reminded.