Chapter 19

"Where is Megatron?" Optimus asked as I came through. 

I took a small glance at the groundbridge before locking optics with him. 

"Give him a second" I spoke quietly right before a servo latched onto my shoulder plating and Megatron stepped through beside me.

There was a moment of silence as they expected Megatron to say something harsh but he just stayed silent and awkwardly shuffled his pedes.

"Why should we even allow him into the base? He'll just go back to his cons and destroy it!" Arcee exclaimed when it became too much for her.

I vented in frustration and slight anger before turning to her. 

"You see these?" I spoke, my voice showing just how worked up I was, as I pointed at Megatron's Lapis Blue Optics.

"They are blue. He is one of you" I growled before venting harshly and coming back to reality.

I took a very quick glance around as I realised that I'd just lost some of my own control.

Itrembled slightly before walking off down the hallway to go and get some peaceand quiet to hopefully set my processor in the right place.

---Optimus's PoV---

"Andromeda!" Megatron and I both called after our younger brother. 

He ignored us and continued walking down the hallway. 

We both glanced at the other, both of us knowing that he'd lost some control because his optics went from the soft indigo to a blazing indigo with a red tinge.

Megatron turned back to the hallway and gave a small hum. 

"I'll go after him" He said quietly as I closed my optics and vented. 

I opened them and looked at him. 

Right as I was about to say 'yes', I was interrupted by Ratchet.

"No...I'll go" He spoke making Megatron turn to him. 

"You'll have a better chance than I will at calming him" He said as Ratchet nodded and took off after Andromeda.

"Ratchet" I stopped him as he got through the doorway. 

He turned and looked at me as I went to speak. 

"Don't you ever hurt him, got that?" Megatron growled protectively, more or less, taking the words out of my intake.

"Wouldn't even think of it" Ratchet replied as I nodded my gratitude at him before he turned and went looking for my younger brother. 

"What...was that all about?" I heard Jack ask from his place on the raised platform.

I had almost let the fact that it was a 'weekend' slip my processor so, the children were allowed to stay for the night. 

"Jack, do you understand about the optic colours? Red and Blue?" I asked him softly as I walked over to him, Raf and Miko.

He nodded with Raf as Miko made a thinking expression. 

"Have you ever noticed that Andromeda's optics are indigo?" I asked as he nodded again.

"Wait! Don't red optics mean your incredibly angry?" Miko exclaimed as Megatron chuckled under his breath. 

"So, why are Andromeda's optics indigo?" Raf asked as he looked up at me with worried eyes.

Iwent to explain it to him the best way possible but was prevented theopportunity as Megatron answered as bluntly as possible.

"He's always angry"

---Andromeda's PoV---

As I walked down the hall, I had remembered that as a human, I had a favourite spot so, I had gone there and sat down. 

I knew that my brothers would probably come to find me soon.

I wasn't terribly worried that I had lost some control, it was more the fact that I had lost it so easily. 

I had gotten back up to my pedes at one point, working myself up as I thought more about it.

I didn't care, I was too far gone to help myself now. 

"I'm an idiot" I mumbled under my breath as I paced near the wall. 

"I can't even control myself" I added before growling in frustration.

"No one cares about me anyway" I grumbled before yelling at myself and punching the wall several times. 

"Cannot blame him for offlining me, I would as well" I spoke to myself before burying my servo into the wall.

"I wouldn't" The mech spoke confidently as they buried their helm in my back plating. 

I didn't notice the single tear slip from my optics and roll down my cheek plating as I slumped my helm forwards and I felt my anger slowly dissipate.

I slowly turned and slumped into a cuddle with the white and red mech as I let my tears out. 

I was shaking slightly as Ratchet rubbed my back struts and whispered comforting words into my audio receptor.

"You're not an idiot" He whispered at one point as I continued to sob into the crook of his neck. 

"And...I care about you" He muttered loud enough for me to hear. 

Immediately the edges of my derma's curled into a small smile as I pulled my helm away from Ratchet's neck.

"You mean it?" I asked with a small hopeful voice as Ratchet smirked slightly with a small optic roll. 

"Yes, Andromeda. I mean it, just like all the times I said it on Cybertron" He replied as I huffed a small bit.

"Yes,well-" I started before I was stopped by Ratchet pressing his dermas to mine. 

Istood frozen, too surprised and stunned to do anything as I stared wide opticedat him as he pulled away with a wide smirk.

I felt my spark thrum gently as he walked awayback down the hall with a small bounce in his step. 

I felt my processor clearmore as I finally realised he'd just stolen my first kiss.

The Third Brother of Cybertron {TFP Fanfiction}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara