Chapter 16

After that, everyone went back to normal I guess, Arcee went to the training room to blow of some steam whilst Ratchet and Optimus were conversing, probably about me. 

"Hey guys? Have any of you seen Andrew?" Jack asked curiously as many of the Autobots tensed besides Ratchet and Optimus.

"Andrew is a human, correct?" I asked, making sure I had it right before anything else. 

"Indeed, he is" Bulkhead spoke as he allowed his optics to roam the room. 

"Tall, tanned with Black hair?" I described as I held an image of said male in my processor as he looked at a mirror.

"That's him" Miko spoke with a smile. 

"Found him" Ratchet called as he all looked at him on the monitor. 

He had pulled up camera footage and was showing when 'Andrew' fell into the room my offlined frame was.

Itried to ignore the fact that I was actually offlined and tried to stayfocussed on the fact that Ratchet was fast forwarding to where a bright lightshone throughout the room, effectively blinding the camera for a few minutes. 

When the light subsided, we all watched as my frame fixed itself and evenreverted to my old, and most preferred, colour scheme.

When my indigo optics opened, and I got to my pedes, Ratchet terminated the recording, and everyone stared at me. 

"It seems I was right. Andromeda is Andrew, in Cybertronian form" Ratchet stated as I felt more memories appear.

"Do you know how this happened, Andromeda?" Optimus asked as I nodded slowly. 

He waited for me to answer as I vented and got started. 

"I was revived, by Primus...He apparently decided that It...wasn't my time yet and also because I sacrificed myself...To protect my brother and..." I trailed of as I began to blush.

"And what, Andromeda?" Optimus asked, already knowing why I tailed off and just wanting to tease me.

"And my crush" I murmured quietly, hoping no one would hear. 

When Ratchet blushed a dark blue and Optimus chuckled I knew they both heard me.

[And what? What did he say?] Bumblebee beeped and whirred as I shook my helm. 

"Was that all, Andromeda?" Optimus asked when he ceased his quiet chuckling. 

"He...wanted to make me a prime...like you" I spoke as everyone looked bewildered.

Ratchet and Optimus were the first to recover as they both smiled brightly and chuckled lightly. 

"You're a Prime?" Bulkhead gasped excitedly. 

"No, he declined the offer" Optimus spoke as Bulkhead looked at me with an open intake and Bumblebee whirred in a 'Why?' manner.

"Noticehow he said, 'wanted to make me' instead of just 'made me'. It's how he cantell you the truth and still get away with lying to you" Ratchet spoke with asmall groan. 

I smiled at him which left my face when the others turned to me. 

"Why'd you say no?" Miko questioned as she looked at me crazily. 

"The title is Optimus's, not mine. As much as I know, Optimus needs another Prime to help out, I would not be a suitable choice" I answered before we were all distracted by Ratchet's monitor beeping.

I noticed that the children had given up on the conversation as it ended and went for the couch to play their video games. 

I went over to the raised platform and sat and watched them. 

After a few minutes I got bored and tried looking for a way to get closer but before I knew it, my size grew smaller and a small pain erupted around it.

When I opened my optics, I was on the ground looking up. 

"Andrew?" Bulkhead asked as he leant over me. 

"He's still Andromeda, he just went back to human form" Ratchet answered as he picked me up. 

After him scanning me several times I tired pushing Ratchet's servo away which he noticed and stopped and looked at me with a raised optic ridge.

"I'm fine, Ratchet" I spoke before he scoffed. 

As I was trying to get off his servo, which every time he prevented with his other, he realised the current situation. 

"Oh, the tables have turned" He mumbled loudly as I poked my tongue at him.

I thought back to how I turned into my human form and applied that knowledge to turning back to my Cybertronian form which startled Ratchet greatly. 

Once I was back in my normal form, I rested and arm on Ratchet's shoulder plating as I was a helm taller than him and smirked at his pouting face.

Another beep from Ratchet's monitor grabbed his attention as he and Optimus checked it out. 

I went back to the human area and changed into a human before plopping myself on the couch with the children.

"It'sMegatron, he wants to speak with us" Ratchet stated as he looked at hismonitor.

I heard Optimus vent and caught his gaze. 

I nodded, and he nodded witha stern look making sure I knew to stay where I was.

"Megatron" Optimus greeted as he came into view on the screen. 

"Optimus" Megatron returned with a snippy attitude. 

"What is the purpose of you wishing to speak to me?" Optimus asked as Megatron looked a small bit anxious but probably still himself to the others. 

"I was wondering...if you knew where Tracer...would be?" He asked with a few pauses.

Ismiled slightly at his question, knowing that the Megatron I once knew wasstill in there. 

Ratchet sneered as he death stared the Warlord. 

"Even if we didknow where he is, why would we tell you? So, you can go and offline him again?"He snapped protectively as I smiled at him.