Chapter 20

"Ratchet!" I called after him before finally getting my pedes to move from their frozen position...and falling right on my face plating. 

I groaned with the small pain as I pushed myself up and ran into the large room with everyone in it.

"How is he, Old friend?" Optimus asked as I entered silently. 

"Turn around and you'll know" Ratchet responded making me freeze in the middle of the entrance as everyone stared at me.

Once their gazes focused on me, everyone's eyes and optics widened making me feel self-conscious. 

"W-What's...wron-ng?" I asked as Megatronus and Optimus's jaw's reset themselves.

"Andromeda...Do you realise what colour...your optics are?" Megatronus spoke making me suck in a breath as I panicked.

"They're red, aren't they?" I asked quickly making Optimus shake his helm quickly and grab my shoulder plating.

"Andromeda, they were blue" He stated making me freeze. 

"Blue..." I mumbled as I looked up at his optics. 

"Were?" I asked loudly as we looked at each other. 

"They're indigo now because you panicked, Sweetspark" Ratchet replied from his terminal.

"Oh..." I murmured in sadness before freezing with a bright blue blush as Ratchet's words re-entered my processor. 

"Sweetspark?" Miko questioned making Bulkhead crack up but cover it quickly.

"Tell me you at least had the confidence to start it" Megatronus questioned hopefully making me shrink a bit as a darker blue replaced the blue on my cheeks.

"No..." I muttered quietly making Megatronus burst out laughing and turn to approach Ratchet. 

"What the heck is happening?" Miko called as Megatronus gave Ratchet a pat on the shoulder.

"Remember on the first day of Andrew coming over?" Bulkhead started making the three humans nod. 

"Yeah, so?" Miko asked curiously.

"Remember when Bulk said that Andrew would be Ratchet's cure?" Arcee asked as the kids nodded in remembrance before realising what they were getting at.

[Ratchet kissed Andromeda!] Bumblebee whirred. 

I froze even more as my cheeks got hotter and Ratchet rolled his optics at the lot. 

"Raf, what did Bee just say?" Jack questioned the youngest child who was blushing bright red but was still giving me a happy look.

"ThatRatchet kissed Andromeda" He answered making Miko groan as Jack chuckled. 

"Finally" He commented before shrinking as I gave him a small glare. 

"I-I mean its good that y-your both happy" Jack stated. 

"Yeah! And I'm going to love being able to tease you about it" Megatronus growled giving me a cocky smirk.

I rolled my indigo optics before flashing him my own smirk. 

"You do that, Brother" I retorted as everyone excluding Megatronus, Optimus and Ratchet all looked up at me in surprise.

"What in Sam's beard is going on here?!" A loud male voice surprised us all and made everyone look over to find Agent Fowler standing in front of the elevator.

"Agent Fowler" Optimus spoke with a welcoming tone as Fowler stared at Megatron and I. 

"What are they doing here, Prime?" He questioned as Megatronus quickly joined my side.

"War's over Fowler" Arcee bluntly answered with her arms crossed over her chest. 

"What?" Fowler spluttered making me break from my stupor.

"It's true" I spoke, hoping to convince the man. 

When Fowler turned to me with a suspicious gaze, I shrunk a bit before realising what was wrong.

"Don't worry" I spoke, raising my servos in a calming manner as the others gave me a questionable look. 

I rolled my optics at them all before transforming into my human form and having to look up at Fowler as he looked down at me in surprise.

Fowler went to talk but seemed to have lost his words as he continued to look at me. 

"The reason you found Andrew in the woods, Agent Fowler, was because Primus revived Andromeda but made it so he was as a human" Optimus answered his unasked question.

"Right..." Fowler muttered as I transformed back to my Bipedal mode and stood straight next to my brother's. 

"And Megatron ended the war" Ratchet monotonously added.

"I didn't end it, Andromeda here convinced me" Megatronus spoke, quickly grabbing my helm in a helmlock and rubbing at my helm. 

"Megatronus!" I whined as I tried to get away from him as he chuckled.

"Lemme go before I make you!" I growled, Megatronus immediately releasing me and racing to optimus's side so he was further away from me.

Ibared my dentae at my oldest brother making his lapis optics widen before Irolled my own indigo ones with amusement and composed myself. 

"Scaredy-cat" I muttered making the children laugh before trying to cover it up.

"What did you just call me?" Megatronus growled, moving out from behind Optimus who was shaking his helm in amusement.

"I called you a scaredy-cat, bucket-brains" I snickered, both of us putting our face plates into each other's personal space.

I could hear Miko, Jack, Bulkhead and Bumblebee all laughing, probably collapsed on the ground as well as Raf and Arcee chuckling under their breaths.

"Come here, you little glitched brightplate skragg!" Megatronus snarled as he went to grab my chassis before I slipped between his legs and tackled him to the ground.

Before we could continue, a wrench had hit both of on the side of our helms throwing us away from each other.

"Language! You may be the former Decepticon Leader but that language will not at all be tolerated around the children" Ratchet growled, both Megatronus and I grabbing hold of each other in fear of the medic.

"G-Got it!" We both stuttered before Megatronus awkwardly coughed and let go of me, resulting in me falling to the ground with a resonating 'Clang'.

"Ouch..." I groaned, rubbing the back of my helm, glaring at my oldest brother who simply looked away with an innocent expression.

"Why you..." I trailed off, getting ready to lunge at him before a firm servo grabbed my shoulder and dragged me over to Ratchet's workstation.

"If you two continue to fight, you can both recharge with a wrench in your processor" Ratchet growled, eyeing both of us.

Megatronus nodded in understanding whilst I huffed and crossed my arms over my chassis.

"Whatever" I muttered before blushing bright blue as Ratchet placed a lingering kiss on the my cheek.