Chapter 11

. . .

Megatron and I had walked out of the Groundbridge and been welcomed with a tall forest of trees. 

We both looked around as my nerves grew slightly.

"Tracer, do you know why we are here?" Megatron growled as he turned to me. 

I looked up at him, my helm only reaching his chassis, a little bit shorter than Optimus.

"No, sir, I do not" I answered, my formal speech sparing me a small bit as Megatron grinned. 

"A shame really, as to why we are here" He commented before striking me.

I was flung into several trees, all of them collapsing under my weight. 

I recovered quickly and bounded up onto my pedes, taking a defensive stance as Megatron glared at me.

"You had the opportunity to finally win us this war, yet you allowed him to defeat you!" He exclaimed as he lunged at me, tackling me to the ground as I failed to dodge in time.

"Now you pay the price, younger brother" He snapped as he landed many punches to my frame, his final punch throwing me from my pedes again and onto the ground.

I groaned in agony, knowing that I wouldn't survive this unless I got immediate medical attention from Knockout. 

"M-Mega-tron, please-se stop this" I spoke as I got onto one of my legs and tried to stand.

"I will not allow another traitor into my ranks!" Megatron snarled as he grabbed me by my neck and lifted me into the air. 

I weakly grabbed at his servo, leaving only minor scratches with my sharp pointed digits.

"B-Brother-ther, pl-please" I managed to say before Megatron tightened his grip on my neck, crushing my vocal cables and making me silently growl in pain.

Megatron continued to hold me at his optic level as I opened my own slightly. 

"I forgive you" I all but murmured before Megatron snarled and threw me away from him.

He huffed before walking through the groundbridge that appeared, leaving me to my pain as I took laboured breathes before taking my last one. 

"I'm sorry Optimus, Ratchet" I murmured before my ruby optics went from indigo to pitch black nothing and everything went black and numb.

. . .

"Andrew!" Someone called as my sight returned and nearly all the pain left me. 

I took some calming breathes and looked around panicked. 

"Breathe, Andrew, Breathe!" Jack's familiar voice called as he held my shoulders.

I coughed as I caught my breath and slowly got it back to normal. 

"W-What hap-pened?" I asked watching as Miko, Jack and Raf as well as all the bots looked at me with deep concern.

"You had a vision" Raf answered as he held my arm in his lap. 

"You weren't just mumbling this time, Andrew" He added as he cuddled my arm. 

My face softened as I brought him into my side and gave him a brotherly hug as we both sat on the floor.

"I'm alright now, okay?" I whispered as I felt his tears in the crook of my neck.