Chapter 5

"May I have a look?" Optimus asked when he saw the opportunity to do so arise.

I nodded my head before grabbing my laptop.

"Andrew, bring your laptop to Ratchet, he can enlarge the imagery" Raf spoke, myself nodding and walking up to the white and red bot, already knowing who he was from my visions.

Ratchet had been in some of them as a really good friend, sometimes even more than that and was someone who I could trust despite his grumpy behaviour that portrayed him as 'Old'. 

In my visions, he'd either be showing me how to patch up wounds, patching my own wounds up or hanging out with me when I managed to drag him out, sometimes just being close.

I walked over to his metal feet and racked my knuckles on one of them. He looked down at me with a grumpy yet curious look as I smiled warmly up at him, alarming my friends slightly.

"Would you be able to pick me up and place me on your workbench and perhaps plug in my laptop?" I asked, hoping he'd allow it.

Surprising everyone, he picked me up gently, placing me on the centre of his palm before carefully dropping me onto his workstation.

He then explained to me how to plug the laptop in as he was obviously too big to do so. Once that was done, he did some things with his computer before one of the animations began playing on the monitor.

Ratchet pressed start and watched with everyone as a galaxy blue with tan-like markings was being dragged away from a younger looking Optimus as he fought with Soundwave and many Vehicons.

Everyone watched and listened to the animation before it ended with Megatron throwing the much smaller bot into his throne room. 

Optimus stared at the screen a little longer, Ratchet doing the same, both having strong emotions and memories about the event.

After some awkward silence, I decided to speak up. 

"I don't know what it is. I deemed it as dream-like visions but was conflicted on how real everything felt" I began, Optimus finally looking down at me. 

"I know who the three robots are, you, Optimus, because your the smaller bot's brother and Megatron is his tormentor but is also his brother and the smallest one being Andromeda, the youngest brother" 

Everyone looked at me in surprise, my human friends mainly for the fact that that was the longest id ever talked.

Ratchet seemed to have broken from his stupor first by scoffing loudly in annoyance, "We are not robots. We are-"

"Andromeda isn't the designation he goes by now. It's Tracer" Optimus interrupted, the new name making the children tense slightly.

I raised an eyebrow at them in question of their action.

"Tracer is a Decepticon. A really scary one" Raf answered, the information already being know to me, but I listened and nodded at them.

Ratchet played with the computer again causing another animation to pop up, this one set a long time after the previous one.

.  .  .

"Attack him Tracer!" Megatron growled as he battle with a large group of Autobots who weren't doing very well.

"I-I...can't..." Andromeda, now Tracer, spoke.

His frame was coloured with a midnight blue and the tan had been replaced with a red and purple. 

Tracer struck down the last Autobot trying to offline him before he turned to the Autobot leader who was watching at him with many emotions, having just dealt with a group of Decepticons.