Chapter 13

It had been several days since Andromeda's frame was placed inside the room and Optimus and Ratchet had yet to come out of their berthrooms with anyone around.

Both bots only came out when everyone had gone to their own berthroom and they thought me asleep. 

Most night's I observed and made sure they were coping as they grabbed a few energon cubes and disappeared into their own quarters again.

Today was the sixth day and the human children, besides myself, had just left to go home with their charges. 

Only myself, Ratchet and Optimus remained at base and both mechs weren't up to talking to me yet.

Currently, I was walking down a hallway, having a...strange tug towards something and out of curiosity, I was following it. 

I had no idea which room Optimus had placed Andromeda's frame in but once I'd squeezed myself through a few vents and into a room the tugging had lead me to, I knew.

The tugging feeling was still there and caused me to fall from the vent, which was a few metres from the ground. 

Luckily, I had landed on my feet with no injuries, but I was still stranded in the room till someone opened the door.

I cursed my luck as I walked over to the lifeless frame and sat down in front of it and after what seemed to be a few hours, I'd fallen asleep

. . . . .

Unlike my other visions, this one was of me instead of me being Andromeda. 

I was sitting down on the ground in what looked like Cybertron in it's Golden Age, but no one was here. 

I walked around a small bit, my human legs not taking me very far, before loud footsteps were heard causing me to turn around and stare up at a giant Cybertronian.

Said Cybertronian had stopped in front of me, his frame was white with blue accents and his optics were the brightest of blue which contrasted nicely with his colour scheme.

Suddenly, the massive Cybertronian shrunk down to maybe a foot or two taller than me as I stepped back in surprise.

"Andrew" He spoke as looked at me with kind optics. 

I straightened up at the sound of his tone and gave him a curious look to which he chuckled lightly at. 

"I am Primus" He stated making my eyes grow wide and my jaw to drop.

Ratchet had explained to me about their gods, Primus- A God-like being and Unicron- A Satan-like being. 

One evil and one good, and I was standing, staring at the one and only Primus. 

I shook my head and fixed myself up before looking at him again as he gave me his servo to shake.

"Well, it seems you know my name already" I spoke as I shook his hand. 

"How could I not? You are not an easy human to tire of, Andrew" Primus replied with an amused expression.

"So, you've been watching me?" I mumbled, not sure if I should be happy that a God was watching me or perplexed that a God was watching me.

"Indeed, I have, since the day you were created" Primus replied making me arch an eyebrow in question. 

Not even I remembered my own childhood, let alone past a year ago.

"Andrew, I know you have many questions. Will you allow me to answer them?" He asked with a small smile. I thought about it before nodding my head.

---Time Skip---

"So, you're saying I hold Andromeda's memories because we are the same being?" I asked after Primus had explained everything to me. 

He had told me that I was Andromeda, except in human form and apparently my memories had been locked away, but my visions were them slowly returning.

"Indeed, I am" Primus replied with a smirk as I processed everything. 

"Why?" I asked, knowing he'd understand my question. 

"You sacrificed the rest of your life, just for your older brother and crush" Primus answered with a wide smirk as I blushed hard.

"You didn't even put up much of a fight when your other older brother tortured you and then used you as a punching bag which resulted in your offlining" Primus added as I thought about it. 

"Andrew, you didn't deserve to die nor was it your time" He concluded as he gave me a soft look.

I sighed as he rested a metal servo on my fleshy shoulder lightly. 

"Alright, what happens now then?" I asked him as he smiled brightly at me. 

"I'm going to place you in your cybertronian body now, that way you can get use to before you go back" He answered as I nodded my understanding.

Before I knew it, a small pain erupted around my body which made me wince slightly as I felt myself grow bigger and stronger. 

My skin felt more tougher and even stronger. 

When the pain stopped and went away, I finally opened my eyes.

I was sort of surprised to see that I was now looking down at Primus before he grew to a matching height, so he was taller than me. 

I then looked at my hands which I now knew as servo's, which were black with tan detailing around the joints. 

My digits, despite being sharp looking in one of my visions, were much more like Optimus's except a lot narrower and slender looking.

I then took a good look at the rest of my body, my main colour being a Galaxy Blue and my detailing being an almost gold, tan colour, along with the horizontal scar along my chassis.

My servos, neck and pedes were all black with my face plating being silver like my brothers had. 

I knew for a fact that my optics were a glowing indigo colour with a black dot, like a human's eye, instead of white like Megatron had.

Overall, I looked pretty good. 

I had lots of muscle, but only small bits showed keeping my frame rather slender instead of the bulky, muscly frame both my brothers had.

None of my memories, besides the ones I regained as a human, had come back so I figured that I was still in my human mind. 

Once I was finished looking myself over and making sure I was alright, Primus began chuckling making me look at him.

"I doubt you're going to say yes, but I have always wanted to ask you, if you wanted to be a Prime like your brother?" He spoke when he noticed my confused stare. 

I blinked in surprise at his question before thinking about.

"Think I'll decline. Optimus is the Last Prime, he can keep the glory" I answered as Primus smirked with a nod. 

"Well then, I better return you to others" He spoke as I nodded. 

"Before you leave, you may not remember about your human life nor this conversation so, I wish you luck, Andromeda" He spoke before he left with a blinding light.

. . . . .