Chapter 3

"Hey guys, look who I found" Vince laughed as we neared the group, pushing me slightly and watching as I quickly caught myself from his supposed 'accidental' trip.

"Andrew!" The others called as they walked up to me.

I was part of Vince's group, yes...but only to try and get them to lay off Raf, Jack and Miko as much as I could.

The others of the group enjoyed my company, mainly because I did most of their work during class and decided to keep me around till I decided to stop doing it.

"Gi-give it b-back..." A small familiar voice spoke from behind everyone.

I quickly dashed from everyone's view and slipped through the group to where two group members were tag teaming on Raf, holding one of his books above his reach.

"I walked over calmly, grabbing the book easily due to my tall height and holding it in my hand, "I've got this one boys".

Both the boys moved away with grins as they and the rest of the group watched me as I placed my hands on a trembling Raf's shoulders.

"Let's go have a chat, shall we?" I spoke, my tone promising misfortune as I lead him around a corner before quickly bolting with him in the lunch hall, losing Vince's group easily.

"Thanks for the save, Andrew" Raf spoke as he sat down next to Jack as I sat opposite him with Miko at my side.

"No problem, I don't like it when they pick on you three" I mumbled, sighing afterwards before dizzily placing my head in my arms on the table as a vision clouded my head.

. . .

"Andromeda!" A tall dark blue and red robot yelled as he fought against many other purple robots.

"Optimus!" I yelled back as the grip on my shoulder plating held tight, sharp claws digging into it and producing more pain along with my previous injuries. 

"No!" Optimus yelled as he was knocked from his pedes by a slender purple robot with an endless black visor.

"Let go of me!" I growled as I tried digging my feet into the ground below me whilst scratching at the servo digging into my metal shoulder. 

"Stop moving, Andromeda!" My captor snarled, his grip only tightening causing more energon to drizzle from the indents.

"Never! Let me go, brother!" I called, hoping to get through to him.

. . .

"Andrew!" The familiar voice of Jack droned as my head slipped from it's place and fell onto the table effectively causing me to jolt from the vision with a start and stare at my friends.

"Where's...where's my...marker?" I mumbled between pants as I grabbed my abg and dove through it.

"What was it this time?" Miko asked, her tone curious as she looked at me.

I continued to reign my breathing in, grabbing the black marker from my pencil case and drawing a rather straight line next to its brothers.

"Eight already?" Raf concernedly asked making me nod.

"It was...It was the one...where I'm being taken from someone...by one I call my...brother" I answered Miko's previous question, panting slightly as I returned the marker and the pencil case. 

"You were murmuring" Jack commented, he too looking at me with the same concern Raf had.

"It's definitely not English or Spanish" Raf stated before he glanced at Miko as she began eating a sandwich, "Or Japanese".

Jack looked as if he were contemplating something but before he could decide, the bell for class rung making me jump to my feet and quickly leave with the hope to move on from the topic.

-Raf PoV-

Jack, Miko and I all watched as Andrew bolted from the lunch hall as soon as the bell rung. Jack and I turned to each other, both of us extremely concerned for our best friend more so than Miko was.

"You didn't notice, did you?" Jack asked her as we allowed everyone around us to leave first.

"Notice what? What should I have noticed?" Miko returned quickly.

Jack and I glanced at each other again before Jack answered her with a worried tone.

"It's Andrew, he was murmuring in Cybertronian" He answered. whispering so no one around us would hear him.

Miko looked wide eyed at us before she went to turn to the door where Andrew had disappeared.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go and confront him!" She exclaimed, some people looking at her weirdly before continuing on their way.

"Miko! Be quiet!" Jack scolded as he pulled her back to us.

"We will have to talk with Optimus and the other before talking to Andrew, Miko" I told her before we were harshly chastised by a teacher to move to class.

"We'll talk with Optimus after school" Jack finalised before we dispersed, going to our own classes.

-Time Skip-

-Andrew's PoV-

"I'm going to be leaving you with some...friends, whilst I deal with some matters, alright?" William informed me as we sat inside of his car, him driving to the army abse.

He had, surprisingly, picked me up from school instead of making me walk back to his place like I usually do.

"Yeah, I guess" I muttered making him nod, "Who are these friends?".

He sighed with annoyance, though not at me, before he began to answer, "You'll find out once we get there", as we got out of his car and made our way for a helicopter.

"Alright then" I replied hopping into the passenger seat as he strapped himself into the pilot seat and started the helicopter up.

Before I knew it, we were in the air and making a slow start towards higher altitude.

I felt somewhat comfortable in the air - not as much as the ground though - where I could easily look at the ground below me without having to look through buildings and other obstructions.

I tuned out and rested my head against the seat, falling into a light sleep without much difficulty.