[KongArthit] Our day

Start from the beginning

Two years back

Arthit looked at the arrival gate anxiously. Just in any minute, the one he waited for two years will walk out from there. Arthit fidgeted with his fingers as he looked out for that person.

A familiar figure got passed through the door with the luggage trolley. Arthit curved a smile and his eyes turned teary a bit. The said person noticed him and smiles were exchanged, fastening the steps. Arthit welcomed him in his hug. "Welcome home, Kong." Arthit whispered.

"I'm home, P'Arthit." Kongpob hugged him tighter. They just smiled and contented to hold each other in flesh. Some moments passed before Arthit loosened the hug.

"I will wait there na. Come out first." Arthit said as Kongpob was actually still inside the rail. The younger smiled and nodded. He pushed the trolley all the way to the end. Arthit was waiting, and again they engulfed in a warm hug. Kongpob took a deep breath, inhaling the scent he missed so much. Regardless they're in the middle of the airport, Arthit didn't mind anymore as he missed this guy so much. A tear slipped from his eyes as he buried his nose into Kongpob's shoulder. He missed him damn much.

"Do you miss me?" Kongpob asked. Arthit blushed a little, red spread on the tip of his ears. Kongpob could only see the red ear. Arthit just hummed as he still hugged Kongpob close. Kongpob just smiled, lightly kissed Arthit on the neck. "I miss you too, P'Ai-oon. My love."

"Kongpob?" Arthit jerked a bit and both of them released the hug at the familiar voice knocking away their moment. Arthit turned in horror while Kongpob didn't falter in his calmness. Before them, three figures looked at them with unreadable expression.

"Mae, por, P'Kik." Kongpob wai-ed. Arthit stiffly wai-ed along his boyfriend. As he remembered, Kongpob was yet to tell his family about their relationship. And so do himself. They had a talk about this among thousands of their constant calls in the two years they're apart. Both of them decided to talk with the parents after Kongpob came back.

"You tell us you will be arriving in two hours." Kongpob's mother asked as she glanced at Arthit. Arthit looked down nervously. "Aren't you Arthit? Kong's senior?" Arthit nodded.

"Mae, por, P'Kik. P'Arthit..."

"Come on, you might be tired after the flight. How about we have some meal together? You come too, Khun Arthit." The father, Kreklai said. Arthit gulped and just nodded when he met eyes with the father. He was very anxious at the moment. He knew they will need to face this later on, but he didn't know it will be this soon and yet he's not really prepared. Kongpob's sister helped to bring the trolley following after the parents. Kongpob reached for Arthit's hand and held it tight when Arthit jolted. "Kongpob. Let go, they will see."

"Don't worry. Plus, aren't we going to tell my parents soon?"

"But this is too sudden. And Kongpob..."

"It will be fine. No matter what, I won't leave P'Arthit." Arthit sighed.

"I know." He stared at Kongpob. "I won't as well. Okay, I need calm down." Arthit said to himself. Kongpob just smiled.

"I will be here with you, P'. Plus, maybe this is for the best." Kongpob leaned closer. Arthit startled.

"What are you...?"

"I can get married to you sooner." Kongpob whispered. Arthit blushed prettily. He nudged Kongpob away. Kongpob chuckled. Little did they know, the parents and the sister were glancing back at them, witnessing the little interaction. They turned just in time when the two lovebirds started to follow them.

"P'Kreklai..."

"I have been aware. I heard it back then when I visit Kong's internship place."

"Por is okay with it?" Kik chimed in.