It's Just A PR Stunt...Right?

Bands are almost always friends, right? Most of them get along, or just leave each other alone. Well these two bands are different.

Luke Hemmings is the lead singer of pop-rock band Reverse 5. Ashton Irwin is the lead singer/drummer of the rock band, Greenlight. These two singers absolutely hate each other. They don't really have a reason to, but they do.

Since Michael Clifford is Ashton's best friend and band mate, he also dislikes Luke's band, even though he finds the bassist quite cute. Same goes for Calum hood, who finds the guitarist, of the rival band quite hot. 

But of course they would never tell their best friends that.

So what happens when these four boys, from two different bands, get called into an office together, by their management?

What happens when they're told to do a personal record stunt, as a pair of couples? Lashton and Malum, two ships that the fandoms of the two bands believe in deeply. 

Love, hate and well, more love happens.

So the first two chapters are what the two bands are doing before they get called into their managements office and the third chapter is the meeting, which goes as well as you would expect. Hope to see some comments and votes. Love you guys!

S.