Chapter 65

Matt's POV

"Please don't go." I whisper to her. I want her to come with me to LA. I need her to. 

"Matt don't." She begins to say but I cut her off.

"I'm serious Steph. I need you in my life and I can't just let you go. Please." I whisper again.

Instead of answering me, she leans in to connect our lips. As much as I want to continue, I want her to agree with me so I pull away. She pouts and I talk again, "You don't have to go back to school." I softly say. 

"Yes I do." She says back.

"I know you don't want to. So just come with me." I beg. She sighs and turns her head to the side so she's not looking at me. "Convince your parents." I move a piece of hair out her face and tuck it behind her ear.

"I'll still have to go back home." She looks up at me.

"I know. So do I." I feel like I'm slowly convincing her.

"I'll ask them, but it's gonna be hard." She frowns, "This is a big decision Matt. I'm not like you, I don't have a million fans that freak out everytime I'm in public. School is important to me and I can't just not go. I could see about online school, but I don't know how my parents will react."

"Okay." I climb off her and sit at the edge of the bed. I close my eyes and rub my hand on my face, sighing. I wish she would just say yes and come with me. I wish it was that simple. 

I hear her move on the bed behind me, when I feel arms wrap around my shoulders. "I love you." She rests her head on my shoulder, leaning in to me. 

"I love you too." I quietly say, holding her hands.

Her lips press against my neck, as she runs her hands down my bare back. "We never got to finish what we were doing the other day." I can tell she's smirking as she whispers in my ear. I feel the blood rushing just by listening to her voice.

I smile, then turn around and push her down on her back, climbing on top of her again. My eyes scan down her half naked body as I unbottom her shorts and pull them off. She's now in just a bikini and she looks sexy as hell. I lean on her, connecting our lips as I wrap her legs around my body. She giggles as she reaches behind her back to untie her top. When she's done, I help her out by pulling it over her head exposing her chest. She grabs my neck to kiss me again and our tongues invade each others mouths.

Her hand runs down my torso, stopping at my shorts. I reach down and slowly pull off her bottoms and I can tell that she wants me to take my shorts off. Well, my swimming trunks. Once she's fully naked, I begin to take my shorts off. Good thing I came prepared. 

I take a condom out of my pocket and set it on the bed, before finally taking my trunks off. I get back on top of her to kiss her again. As were kissing, she reaches for the condom and opens the wrapper. She smiles as she puts it on me, which makes me go crazy and want to kiss her again. She reads my mind and connects our lips again after the condom is on me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I whisper.

"Yes." She whispers back. I quick kiss her nose, then run my fingers down her stomach. When I finally get all the way down, I can tell that she's loving it. I slowly put one of my fingers inside of her, then eventually put another one in. I hear her quietly moan as I move them in and out of her. After that, I get on my knees and grab her legs, pulling her up to me. I slowly thrust into her and watch her as her eyes close and her hands grip the sheets. 

I lean back down on top of her as I'm still inside her and continue moving my hips. "Matt." She moans, which makes me smile. I connect my lips to her neck and start sucking. I begin biting her neck and eventually, I leave a mark. I want people to see it so they know that she's mine. 

Her hands run through my hair, tugging at the roots as her hips move in motion with mine. "It hurts." She breathes heavily, not letting go of me. "Keep going." She assures me. I don't do it that fast, because I don't want to hurt her even more. 

"It's okay baby." I whisper in her ear. We both start to tense up at the same time and I know it's coming. She moans one last time and I finally pull out of her, just as we both reach our state. I roll over next to her and just close my eyes. That. Was. Amazing.

We're now both breathing heavily as we just lay there. "Wow." I hear her say. Our breathing starts to slow down back to normal. I take the condom off and throw it in a garbage near the bed. Steph puts her bathing suit back on as I put my shorts on.

I walk up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and whisper in her ear, "I hope you liked that just as much as I did." 

"Oh I did." She smiles, turning around in my arms to face me. Her fingertip runs along my cheek as she stands on her toes to kiss me quick. "Hopefully no one heard us." She giggles.

"Hopefully." I repeat, kissing her forehead as we open the door and walk back up the steps to the top deck. Everyone else was eating, talking and laughing with each other.

"I need to sit down." Steph runs over to sit down on the side of the boat, sounding like she was in pain. I laugh to myself, because I know the reason why. I grab a bag of chips and bring them over, sitting down next to her. She sticks her hand in the bag and shoves a whole handfull in her mouth, then starts laughing. I laugh along with her as Carter sits next me.

"You guys ready to go swimming?" He asks, as Steph swallows the chips. I notice that the boat is now stopped, with an anchor hanging off it. Cameron and Alexis hold each others hand as they both jump into the ocean. Nash, Taylor, Dillon and Hayes all jump in afterwards. Shawn complained that he didn't want to go in because of sharks and Aaron just sat there like a puppy, not wanting to get wet. Jack and Jack were too busy eating and playing on their phones. 

"Yeah I'll go!" I stand up and walk to the edge of the boat with Carter. He jumps in before me, but I don't go until Steph comes. 

"Nah I'm good." She crosses her legs and continues to just sit there, eating the chips.

"Why not?" I reach my hand out, but she doesn't take it. 

She quickly turns to Jack, Jack and Aaron making sure they don't hear her, "Because." She whispers loudly.

"Because why?" I'm obvlious, but then I realize that we just had sex so she's probably hurting right now and doesn't want to move, or even get wet. "Ohhh." I laugh, also looking over making sure they're not listening to us. "Alright then." I walk back over and sit down next to her.

"You can still go in without me!" She laughs.

"No, I wanna be with you." I smile and wrap my arm around her shoulder, as she leans her head on me. I notice the mark on her neck made by me, even though it's half covered by her shirt. I still smile at the thought of it, and realize how much I love this girl. She's so cute and adorable and I don't ever want to let her go. And I hope she feels the same way.

(Make sure to vote and comment! I hope this chapter was alright haha.)

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO READ THE OTHER BOOK I'M WRITING CALLED "FOREVER" I'm working really hard on it and it's turning out really good, so please go read that as well! Thank you so much :) ily guys