Chapter 5

Stephanie's POV

-texting-

Matt: meet us in the lobby

Me: we're already in the lobby and it's way too crowded!

Matt: where in the lobby are you?

Me: over by the breakfast area. where are you?

Matt: me, cameron and shawn are coming over there now :)

Well, no wonder all the girls were screaming. "Matt, Cameron and Shawn are coming to breakfast with us." I tell Alexis as we walk over to find a table to sit down at.

"Yay!" She says getting all excited.

All of a sudden I se Matt walk into the room with Cameron, Shawn and a bunch of girls behind them. They sit down with us and eventually the hotel managers have to tell all the girls to give the boys their space. When the girls were leaving they just kept staring at me and Alexis wondering what we were doing having breakfast with them. But oh well.

Matt sits by me, while Cameron sits by Alexis and Shawn just sits in between all of us. We talk for a little bit about last night and eat our breakfast at the same time. Once we're done we make our way back up to the hotel rooms. 

"You and Alexis can ride with us to Magcon if you want." Matt says as we walk down the hallway.

"Okay!" I smile at him, "We're just gonna go get ready first then we'll meet you in the lobby."

"Sounds good!" Matt says as him, Cameron and Shawn get in the elevator and me and Alexis walk to our room. 

When me and Alexis get into our hotel room, we start to get ready. I put on light, ripped shorts along with a really white blouse. I take the time to straighten my hair and by the time I'm done, all my hair hangs down my back.

Alexis has on almost the same shorts as me but hers were darker. She's wearing her 'Shawn Mendes' shirt and she straightens her hair also. I don't have any Magcon merchandise because I wasn't really a big fan of them up until now. Who knows, maybe I'll get a Matt Espinosa shirt today! I laugh to myself.

We meet the boys in the lobby and hurry outside to get into the limo to take us to where Magcon is being held. The ride there was really loud because the boys think that it's funny to randomly smack eachother and record it. I'll have to admit, it was actually really funny. 

While in the limo, Matt gives us 2 tickets to get in and since Alexis and I aren't apart of Magcon we have to wait in line with everybody else while the boys go in through the back door. Once we get inside we end up getting a spot in the very front. Thank god. 

A DJ comes out on stage first and plays some music, then starts calling all the boys' names as they come out from backstage and run by all the fans and hit their hands. 

It's a really fun experience. All the boys just messed around on stage, there was a dance-off, Shawn sang a few songs, Taylor rapped a little bit, and they were all just having fun as well as everyone else.

But towards the middle of Magcon, I start to feel dizzy. Girls are screaming all around me and I'm even being pushed because other people want to be in front. 

"Alexis I don't feel good." I say while putting my hand to my head.

"What's wrong?" She asks, looking worried.

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up." I look at the ground feeling light headed.

I see Matt look at me a few times from onstage like he could tell that something was wrong. 

"Um, I don't really know what to do." Alexis says, seeming nervous. 

"I can't hold it in any longer." I cover my mouth and sprinting to find the bathroom. 

I run threw the huge crowd of people and look everywhere for the bathroom. Eventually I find it and run right into a stall and kneel down in front of the toilet, throwing up. I felt so sick, it was awful. Good thing no one else was in the bathroom because that would've been embarrasing. 

I sit on the ground while leaning against the wall for a few minutes just to calm down. And of course, I throw up one last time. I want to leave and go back to the hotel but I know that Alexis wants to continue to watch the boys.

All of a sudden I hear the bathroom door open slowly, "Stephanie?" I hear a voice say.

"I'm in here." I answer as the person walks into the stall to see me sitting on the ground. It's Matt.

I probably look so terrible, but I don't care. Matt kneels down next to me, "What happened?" 

"I just got really dizzy and light headed for some reason." I say, trying not to make eye contact with him because I don't really want him to see my face.

Matt stands up and then reaches for my hand. "What are you doing?" I ask, curiously.

"I'm gonna take you back to the hotel. You need to get some rest." He reaches his hand out again and this time I take it and stand up slowly. 

Jack G makes an announcement on the microphone telling all the fans that Matt has to leave early for an 'emergency'. Pretty much the whole crowd goes, "Awwwwww." as if they didn't want him to leave. But Jack doesn't say the REAL reason why Matt has to leave, so that's a good thing. 

Back at the hotel, I text Alexis letting her know that Matt took me back. She's probably going to stay till the end of Magcon and just ride home with the rest of the boys. 

Matt takes me into his hotel room since nobody else is in there. But, the room is an absolute mess so instead we just go back to my room. 

"Okay, get some rest. You need to feel better by tomorrow." Matt says. 

"Why? What's tomorrow?" I ask as I crawl into bed and pull the covers over me.

"Oh, nothing" Matt smiles, "Do you need anything to drink?" 

"Matt stop trying to change the subject!" I laugh and pat the bed next to me, "Come lay by me" I rest my head on the pillow.

Matt walks over to the bed and lays down on it next to me. "It was supposed to be a surprise..." he looks me in the eye and blushes.