Chapter 3

Stephanie's POV

I can't believe it. Our first night in Florida and me and Alexis are already hanging out with boys in their hotel room..the MAGCON boys. I kept trying to tell Alexis that this isn't a good idea, but she just ignored me and followed Cameron to their room. Matt gave me a soft smile as he let me walk in front of him out of the pool room. It was a quiet walk to their room and all I could think about was the bad things that could happen.

Cameron, Nash, and Matt share a room while Jack G, Jack J and Carter were together and then Taylor, Shawn and Aaron were in another room. We decide to all hang out in Cameron, Nash and Matt's room even though all of their rooms were connected anyways. 

We all sit in different spots around the room and just talk for awhile. We personally get to know them and they get to know us. Well, it was more like them getting to know Alexis because I didn't really say much. I was always more quiet compared to Alexis. She was loud all the time, sometimes even obnoxious.

"How long will you guys be here?" Nash asks, looking back and forth between me and Lex.

"About a week, hopefully longer though." I glance over at Alexis as she nods her head. 

"Lets play a game!!" Carter yells, making me flinch. I haven't heard him talk at all and him yelling like that made me startle. Matt is standing next to me and Alexis is sitting with Cameron on the bed. It seems like they're too engaged in a conversation to even notice what's going on around them.

"What game?" Shawn asks.

"Hmmmm.. Truth or Dare." Carter smirks, "Is that fine with you guys?"

Alexis and Cameron finally stop talking and she turns to look at everyone else. "Yeah! Lets do it!" Alexis says, while sitting on the floor forming a circle. I quietly groan and I think Matt notices, because he laughs next to me. I really don't want to play truth or dare because I feel like it's just a typical game that every teenager plays. But since everyone else is playing, I guess I will too. I sit down in between Matt and Nash while Alexis sits in between Cameron and Taylor. 

"Who's wants to go first?" Taylor asks. I quickly look at the time on my phone, hoping that Alexis will want to leave shortly. I know we just got here, but all that swimming made me tired. 

Alexis raises her hand really fast, "I will!" She smiles and looks around at everybody. The room becomes silent as Alexis thinks, "Nash. Truth or Dare."

"Umm, dare." He replies.

"I dare you to kiss Stephanie." Alexis says. My jaw drops and I shoot a glare over at her. Why would she ask him to kiss me on the first round? 

"Wow, great way to start off the game." Cameron laughs, high fiving Nash. 

"Alexis!" I whine and look over at her. She always acts so much different around boys rather than when it's just us two. It's like she's always trying to show off or be loud, and right now it's annoying me. 

"C'mon lets gooo! Kiss!" She laughs.

I turn to my side and look at Nash, who seems all up for it. But I'm not. There's no way I'm gonna kiss this guy that I don't even know. I mean yeah, I might've watched some of his vines that Alexis has showed me but that doesn't mean I'm gonna kiss him. Even though his eyes are so gorgeous, I still refuse.

"No, I'm not going to." I cross my arms, looking back at Alexis.

"Seriously, it's just one kiss." Taylor rolls his eyes. I suddenly want to hit him right now because just one kiss means a lot to me.

"I don't care." I still refuse.

"Alright fine, then Nash just kiss her on the cheek." Alexis sighs, finally giving in.