Chapter 10

Stephanie's POV

I find a movie that we both like and play it. Matt's arm is around me and I leaned my head on his chest. 

We pretty much watched movies all day, and it was a lot of fun to just relax for a whole day with no worries. Alexis never came to the hotel room today and I'm not sure why. 

I stand up and Matt does as well and we both stretch. "Do you wanna come to my room for the night?" Matt asks me.

I smile, "Yeah, of course!" I say excitingly.

"Nash and Cam will probably be there though." He says.

I laugh, "Matt, it's fine." 

We walk out of the hotel room, up the elevator and back to his hotel room. When we walk into the room, it's empty. "YAASSS" Matt screams and runs over to the bed and jumps on it. His scream was so high pitched that I wouldn't be surprised if it woke up the people next door. I laugh and follow behind him.

"Where is everyone?" I ask.

"Psh, who knows." Matt says, "We have the place to ourselves at least!" He smiles. I hop on the bed next to him and he was laying on his stomach, so I do the same thing. "Wanna make some vines with me?" He asks.

"Yes!!" I get all excited. Matt grabs out his phone and goes to the vine app. I've watched some of Matt's vines before and I was actually surprised at how funny and relatable they were.

He opens up the camera and shows it on himself. He starts saying the most random stuff and films me. We end up making so many vines. Some consist of jumping back and forth on the beds, lip singing to music, knocking on other peoples doors and running away and we just laugh all night. It's probably the most fun I have with Matt.

The vines get so many views and comments. Some comments were of people asking who I was and others thought it was cute. After we make them, Matt posts a picture of us on twitter and tags me in it saying that he had a really fun day. It was such a cute picture, I have to admit. 

Anyways, it was about 11:00 P.M now and me and Matt are just sitting on the bed watching TV, when Nash, Cam and Carter walk in. 

"Awww look at you 2 cuties" Carter says, walking over sitting on the bed next to us.

Matt just blushes. 'Where were you?" He asks them.

"Just chilled at the beach all day then we went out to eat on the boardwalk. What about you guys?" Nash asks.

"We just stayed inside all day, watched some movies..."

"Yeah and made vines" Carter cuts Matt off and laughs. He obviously watched them.

"Yes Carter, and we made vines too." Matt smirks.

"Wait, Steph, I thought you hung out with Alexis all day?" Cameron asks and scrunches his eyebrows together.

"No, I haven't even seen her today. Why?" I ask, getting confused.

"What the hell!" Cameron stands up and starts walking towards the door. 

"Cam!" I get off the bed and walk up to him to stop him from leaving. "Did Alexis tell you that?!" I ask.

"I asked her if she wanted to go to the beach with us 3 and she told me she couldn't because she was hanging out with you all day." Cameron replies.

What? Why would she say that? I think to myself and look at the ground.

"I'm gonna go look for her." Cameron says and reaches for the door.

"Cam stop. It's fine. I'll go see what she's up to, okay?" I slowly move his hand away from the door. 

I tell Matt goodnight and that I'll see him tomorrow. With that, I leave their hotel room and start to make my way back to my room. I open the door to see that Alexis has just gotten back from wherever she was. 

"Oh hey!" She says and turns around to see me.

"Where have you been?" I ask her without even saying hi. 

"I was at the beach with Cameron, chill out." She rolls her eyes at me. 

"Oh really? Because Cameron said that you told him you couldn't hang out with him today because you were hanging out with me. And we both know that isn't true." I say in kind of a sassy tone. 

"Um, you're kind of being a bitch right now." Alexis starts to laugh. "Plus, why should I tell you where I've been?" She starts to grab her stuff.

"Where are you going now?" I ask, seeing that she's getting ready to leave.

"What are you, my mom?" She laughs, "I'm sleeping in a different room. Peace out." She finishes and walks out the door. 

I'm left just standing there. Why is she acting like this? This is NOT the Alexis that I came here with. 

Maybe tomorrow she'll be acting normal again. She was so excited when we first got here to Florida because we'd go to the beach, go to parties, meet the Magcon boys, & hang out the whole time together. But this whole time we've been here, I barely see her anymore and she's never around. 

As I crawl into bed, I text Matt. I was gonna ask him if he wanted to come down to my room and stay for the night, but I figure he's probably already passed out on the bed. Who knows, the boys could've smack cammed him. So instead, I just text him goodnight and that I'll talk to him in the morning. I just wish I could stay in Florida longer...

-------------------

So as you all probably know already, there is technically no more Magcon. It was soo sad when I first found out last night. but after Nash's video I felt kind of better. But anyways! I am still going to keep writing this fanfic as if Magcon is still around and touring and stuff. So enjoy :)