Chapter 28

Matt's POV

When Carter calls me, I immediatly know what it's about. I tell Stephanie that I have to go and that I would be back in a couple minutes and she says okay. 

I get up and look for Carter and I finally find him with a whole group of girls, so I walk up to them.

"Ayyy Matt!" Carter yells and high-fives me. 

"Hey guys." I say and smile at all the girls. I see one girl with her hands over her mouth and it looks like she was trying so hard not to freak out. 

"Oh my god, you're Matt Espinosa!!" She blurts out and starts shaking. "I love you soo much!" She says.

"Aw I love you too!" I laugh and smile. 

"Matt, this is Lily. She's friends with one of my friends and she really wanted to meet you." Carter says.

I walk over to Lily and give her a big hug. She wraps her arms around me and hugs me back real tight. "Can I get a picture with you?" She asks, after we pull away. 

"Of course!" I say. She pulls out her phone and puts it on front camera so we could see our faces. We take a couple nice pictures and a few silly ones. 

"Thank you so much!" She smiles really big. All the other girls were surrounding Lily, giggling and stuff. 

"Do you want to hang out with us for the rest of the party?" One of the girls asks me. 

"Ummm, I can't. I have to get back to my girlfr-" I start to say, but she interupts me.

"C'mon! Just have a couple drinks with us, no big deal!" She says. 

"Dude, c'mon!" Carter says and nudges me on the arm.

"Alright, just one drink." I say and turn to Carter and give him a dirty look and he just laughs. 

--

Stephanie's POV

"So, remember that one time in Florida when we were playing truth or dare.." Nash says and looks at me.

"Yeah, what about it?" I ask and cuddle up in his hoodie that I was wearing. 

"Remember when we kissed?" He smirks.

I laugh and turn to him. "Ohh yeah, I remember that. It was amazing." 

"What?!" Nash's eyes widen and he laughs, realizing what I just said.

"I mean, it felt good, not gonna lie!" I laugh.

"Yeah it did." He smiles.

"I remember Alexis would always talk about Magcon to me... She would show me your guys' vines and youtube videos and I started to secretly like you guys but I never told her." I say.

"Why didn't you tell her?" Nash asks me.

"Because she would never stop talking about you guys. She was so obsessed that it kind of annoyed me, so I never really wanted to tell her. But when we came to Florida and found out that Magcon was gonna be there, I knew she would want to go. So, I agreed!" I say. "And I am soo glad that I did." I smile. "But so much shit happened in Florida and now it's crazy to think where I've ended up since then, ya know?" 

I feel Nash put his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer to him. "Well, it's a good thing Alexis was obsessed with Magcon or else you probably wouldn't be in this position right now. Literally." Nash says, smiling. 

I rest my head on his shoulder. "That's so true." I say. Me and Nash talk for a little while longer and it makes me feel so good, because I felt that I could just be myself with him and talk about anything. But I also felt that way around Matt...

"Um, I should probably go find Matt now.." I say and lift my head off of Nash's shoulders. "Can you help me?" I ask.

"Yeah, of course." Nash says and we both stand up and brush all the sand off of ourselves. We start to walk back up towards the fire and search through all of the people that were here. Which was a lot. 

I look where we were sitting when we first got here, but he wasn't there. I find Taylor and Aaron together and me and Nash go up to them to see if they saw Matt anywhere. 

"Hey guys, have you seen Matt?" I ask them. 

"Um no, I haven't." Aaron says and looks around. 

"Actually I saw him. Yeah, he was walking with Carter and a bunch of girls. I think they went towards where all the cars are." Taylor says and points in the direction.

"Oh my god." I sigh.

Nash looks at me and whispers "It's okay." He turns back to Taylor and Aaron, "Alright, thanks guys see you back at the hotel." He says and we walk away.

We start walking up to the parking lot and it was really dark, so you could barely see anything. "Nash, I wanna go home." I say and stop to look at him. 

"Steph, we're going to find Matt. Don't worry about who he's with okay?" Nash says, trying to calm me down. I kind of freaked out when Taylor said that Matt was with a bunch of girls. He was drinking earlier and I can't even imagine how much more he's drank. Therefore, he's probably drunk as hell right now and that totally freaks me out. 

To make me feel more comfortable, Nash takes my hand and interlocks our fingers together. I smile and we continue to walk through all the cars. We walk a little farther and Nash stops, which makes me stop. "What's wrong?" I whisper. 

"I hear a bunch of talking." He whispers back. We look ahead and about a couple cars ahead of us there were 5 girls all standing in front of the car talking to each other and drinking. 

We quietly sneak behind the cars to get closer. We're now one car over and on our hands and knees, looking. Nash stands up a little bit and quickly goes back down, "Holy shit." he whispers.

"What? What did you see??" I ask. 

"Carter's getting some action in the backseat." Nash laughs quietly. 

"Did you see Matt?" I wonder.

Nash stands up slowly and stares at the car and looks around it. "No, didn't see him." He says and kneels back down next to me. "Wait, who's that." Nash says and points at the cars parked across from us. I turn around quickly and my jaw drops.

Matt was leaned up against a car, with a girls' arms wrapped around his neck and his arms grabbed around her waist, holding her tight. Their faces were inches apart and the girl was smiling like crazy. 

Immediatly, I feel tears stroll down my cheek and I stand up and start running back towards the beach. Nash stands up as fast as he can and takes off after me.

"Stephanie, wait!!" Nash yells. Once Nash yells that, Matt hears and sees us running. He pushes the girl off him and hurries back to the party.

--

ooohh interesting.

hope you guys like :)