Chapter 4

Matt's POV

Stephanie and I decided to go to the beach at night during the game of truth or dare because we wanted to mess around with the rest of the boys.

When we were walking on the beach together just talking, it felt really nice. She looked so gorgeous as her long hair was blowing in the wind. It was weird that I was starting to feel this way after just meeting her today. There was just something about her that was different, and I guess I liked that.

I asked her about Nash because when they kissed it looked as if she really liked it. I mean, she probably did because it WAS Nash Grier.  But once she told me she had her eye on someone else, it made me feel a lot better.

"Well...what?" I asked quietly as I walked closer to her.

"Well.....Race you back to the hotel!!!!" She yelled and started running away.

God damnit. Why couldn't she just tell me who it is?! I started chasing after her while I was laughing. I ended up passing her. "Wow you're so slow!!" I yelled as I ran by her.

Stephanie's POV

We made our way back to the hotel and my hair was a mess from all that running. Luckily, there was no girls screaming in the lobby. Me and Matt were out of breath as we went back up to his hotel room.

Matt slowly opens the door to the room that we were all playing truth or dare in. All the lights were off and the only light was from the TV screen. All the boys were laying in the beds watching a movie.

"Bro, where the hell were you guys??" Nash asks, standing up walking towards us along with Cameron.

"Shhh, it's a secret." I giggle and look at matt smiling.

"Yeah, what she said." Matt says and laughs.

"We were looking all over the hotel for you guys!" Carter yells from the bed while eating popcorn. 

We laugh. "Hey, where's Alexis?" I ask.

"She went back to your guys' hotel room." Cameron answers right away. It was like midnight anyways, so she was probably sleeping. 

"Well, I'm gonna go back too." I turn to Matt, "Can you walk me back to my room?" 

"Of course." He smiles. I say bye to the rest of the boys, then Matt and I make our way back to my room. 

I stop in front of the door to my hotel room and turn around to face Matt. "I had a great time tonight." I say quietly realizing that there was probably people sleeping in their rooms.

"Me too." Matt smiles. "Are you coming to Magcon tomorrow?" He asks.

"Umm, well Alexis really wants to go but we don't even have tickets." I said while pouting.

"That's fine. I can get you both in." He smiles again. He has the cutest smile ever. 

"Aw really? Thanks Matt." I blush. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then!" I turn around and start to open the door to my room.

"Wait!" Matt grabs my hand and I spin around.

"What?" I ask, curiously.

"I-um, I don't have your number." He stutters and looks at the ground.

I smile. He hands me his phone and I hand him mine. I put my number in his phone and he did the same. "There, all better?" I laugh and give him his phone back.

"Much better." He smiles, "I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yup!" I smile one last time and walk into my hotel room and shut the door.

I quickly brush my teeth, change my clothes, and get into my bed, then check all of my social media sites. I notice that I gained a lot of followers on Twitter and I had a lot of notifications. I start scrolling through and I see that Cameron tweeted a picture of Nash, Matt, and I during the game of truth or dare. "@camerondallas: What a fun night to play a game of Truth or Dare! @Nashgrier @TheMattEspinosa @Stephforeverx" and there was a picture tagged.

It actually made me smile, even though I noticed that a lot of their fans were hating on me for being with them, it didn't bother me. I plug my phone in the charger and I finally fall asleep.

...

"Stephanie!!!!!" I hear Alexis scream and jump out of her bed. I slowly open my eyes and the room is so bright from the curtains being open. "Where were you and Matt last night?" She asks while sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Geez, you're so loud." I laugh and sit up while running my fingers through my hair. "We were at the beach." I finally say after yawning.

"Oh my god, what were you guys doing there?" She seems way too excited about all of this.

"We just talked and stuff." I laugh and stand up to walk to the bathroom.

"That's so cute." She smiles and stands up also, "So, were still going to Magcon today right?" 

"Yeah. Matt actually said that he could get us in." I smile, remembering what happened last night. 

"Really?!" Alexis jumps up and down screaming. 

"Calm down! My gosh!" I start laughing. "C'mon, let's go get breakfast downstairs." I say and throw on a black hoodie with some sweatpants and put my long blonde hair in a messy bun. Alexis has on her favorite red Magcon hoodie and a pair of sweatpants also, with her brown hair in a ponytail. We figure we don't need to dress up just to go eat breakfast in a hotel.

When we walk into the lobby it was packed with a bunch of girls. "What the hell is going on here?" Alexis asks, looking around.

We try pushing our way through the girls to get to the breakfast area when we hear loud screams.

"CAMERON!" Some girl screams.

"OH MY GOD SHAWNNN!!!" Another girl yells. 

Alexis stops walking and tries to look for Cameron. "Alexis, what are you doing?" I ask her, noticing she stopped. 

"I have to find Cameron!" 

"He's probably getting mobbed by fans right now, let's just go eat. We'll see them later anyways." I say. Just as we start walking again my phone vibrates. I unlock my phone and see that it's a message from Matt.

----------------------------

I have like NO views on this fan fiction but oh well haha. I'm still gonna write it because I like it :)) hopefully it will get more reads soon!