Chapter 50

Stephanie's POV

I wake up the next morning and for some reason, I feel really good. The sun was shining through my room and I could see the waves crashing from out the window. I sit up in bed and stretch my arms up in the air. I look around my room and thought about how I was going to decorate it. Since it was all white, I had a pretty good idea of how I wanted it to look like. I figured I would just start decorating it tonight ot tomorrow. 

I finally get out of bed and walk into my bathroom to clean up a bit. I walk back into my room and change into new clothes, then eventually I go downstairs to eat breakfast. 

As I make my way into the kitchen, I see Nash sitting down on a stool leaning against the counter. I pass him and walk to the fridge and grab out a carton of eggs. I turn back around facing Nash and set the eggs on the counter. 

"Good morning!" I say, as I began to crack the eggs in a bowl.

"Morning!" He says back. "Want me to help?" He asks and stands up then walks around the counter to stand next to me.

"Um, if you want to."  

He opens the fridge and starts to get out more food, but then stops and puts everything back. "Wait.." He says. "Since nobody else is awake, do you just wanna go get breakfast at a cafe or something?" 

I stop cracking the eggs and look down at the bowl and my messy hands. "Yeah, why not." I shrug and laugh. I rinse my hands off and put the eggs back in the fridge.

Me and Nash walk out of the house and into the garage. We stand there as the garage door opens and just stare at the 2 gorgeous cars sitting there. "Which one?" Nash smirks.

"The black one!" I run up to open the door to it. Nash smiles and gets in the drivers seat as I sit in the passenger seat. He starts the car, then backs out of the garage and then out of the driveway. As we drive down the road, he presses on the gas a little more and the engine makes a loud noise. We both look at each other and laugh, as the wind blows through our hair.

We finally get to a cute little cafe and sit down at a table for two. We order our breakfast and now we were just waiting...

"You know what we still have to do?" Nash asks and looks at me, beginning the conversation.

"What?" I ask and take a sip of my water.

"Surf competition." 

I laugh and nod my head. "Yes!" I say. "I will sooo beat you."

"Ha, you wish!" 

We both laugh and continue talking about it. After our food comes, we begin to eat. As we were eating, we start talking again.

"So.. you and Matt." Nash says, getting more serious. "Are you guys back together?" 

I knew he would bring this up, but I figured I would just tell him since this was bound to happen anyways. I just really don't want to lose Nash because of Matt...

"Not officially, but we're gonna try and see how it goes.." I say, as I was playing with the food on my plate with my fork. 

Nash looks down and doesn't say anything. "Thank you for everything Nash." I finally say. "You were a lot of fun when Matt wasn't there and hopefully we'll have more times like that. I just don't want our friendship to be ruined."

He finally looks up at me and half smiles. "I understand." He says, "You two deserve to be together.."

"Thanks." I smile. My phone vibrates on the table and I look to see that it was a text from Matt. 

Matt: where are youu? 

I text back and say where I was and that I would be back soon. "It was Matt." I tell Nash. "We should probably get going soon." 

He agrees, but before we get up to leave I call the waitress over. I order another breakfast meal to-go and figure that I would surprise Matt with it. Once it was all done, she comes back over to our table and hands me a box with the food in it. We both thank her, paid, and then leave.

As we walk in the door back at the house, Cameron and Alexis were laying on the couch watching TV. "Hey guys!" Cam yells and waves at us.

"Hey!" I wave back. I continue walking towards the stairs, as Nash stays back to be with Cameron. 

I make it up the stairs and walk down the hallway to Matt's room. The door was already opened, so I just peak in. I laugh when I see Matt laying on his bed playing video games. "Hey loser!" I say, joking around as I walk in. 

He glances up at me and smiles. "Hey babe." Hearing him call me babe just made my day so much better. I missed when he used to say that to me..

I plop down next to him on the bed and hand him the food from the restaurant. He stops his video game and sits up. "You got me breakfast?!" 

"Yup!" I smile. "I figured you would be hungry, so yeah."

"Oh my god, I'm starving." He says and opens the box then grabs a fork out of the bag. "Thank you so much." 

I laugh and lean back on his bed, as he continues to eat. I scroll through my phone for a little bit, as I rest my head on Matt's pillow. 

"So what did you and Nash talk about?" He asks.

"You." I say and smile, as I was still staring at my phone. 

He pulls his eyebrows together and stop eating. "What about me?"

I laughed and sit back up to look at him eye to eye. "I told him that we were now working things out and he said that he understood."

"That's good." Matt says, smiling. He was now done eating, so he sets everything on the floor. He faces me again and then slowly starts to move his hand up my thigh. 

"Stop!" I say and laugh, laying back down. "You're teasing me!" I cover up with his comforter. 

"No I'm not!" He says and lays down next to me. We were face to face and he begins playing with my hair. I couldn't help but smile, so I turn my head into the pillow so that he couldn't see my face. "Stepphhh.." Matt whines.

He reaches his arm around my body and pulls me into him, so that I was forced to show my face. He pushes the hair out of my face and kisses my forehead. I lean into his chest and close my eyes. "It feels so good to be back in your arms.." I admitt. 

I feel Matt hold me tighter and I could just tell that he was smiling. I lean back out of his chest so that I could look up at him. I quickly kiss the tip of his nose and then climb out of the bed, pulling him with me. "Woah. Where are we going?" He asks, stumbling out of the bed as our fingers were locked. 

I don't say anything, but instead just pull him along with me. We go down the stairs, through the living room and down into the basement. I then walk into the movie theater and smile since there's nobody else in there. 

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I ask and then pick a spot to sit in. 

"Hmmm..how about a scary one." He says, and sits down next to me on the couch/recliner chair.

I sigh. "Fine." I say. "But if I get scared..." I start to say but Matt cuts me off.

"Don't worry, I'm here to hold onto." He smiles, which makes my heart flutter.

I put on a scary movie that we find on Netflix. I lay my head on Matt's chest as he wraps his arm around me. I cuddle up into him and then we begin watching the movie.  

--

omg sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I was really busy. but now i'll be able to update more! 

comment what you think :)

xoxo