Chapter 51

Stephanie's POV

About half way through the movie, I fall asleep. Even though it was only the beginning of the day, I still woke up pretty early this morning.

I feel my body move and I slowly open my eyes to see Matt. "Tired?" He asks and laugh. I shake my head yes and then lay it back on his chest. 

"Ugh can I just sleep all day?" I ask and close my eyes again. I feel Matt move from underneath me and then I look to see that he stood up.

"No way!" Matt says. He holds out his hands for me to grab. "C'mon, let's go do something." He says and smiles.

I finally agree and grab his hands as he pulls me up. He pulls me up a little too fast, so when I stand up I stumble into him. Matt laughs and then grab my shoulders to hold me up straight. "All good?" He asks, laughing.

"Yup!" I say, also laughing at how clumsy I was. "So what do you wanna do?" I ask.

We start to walk up the stairs, back to the main floor. "It doesn't matter. Whatever you want" He says and smiles at me.

"Hmmm.." I say, opening the door and walking into the hallway. "Let's go shopping!" I say and turn around to face Matt, holding his hands.

"Shopping. Really." He whines and looks at me, as we just stand there. 

"Pleaasseeee." I pout and start to swing our hands back and forth. I look into his eyes and then see a smile creep up on his face.

"Fine." He says, smiling. "But you have to kiss me first... on the lips."

"What!" I say and laugh. I then push him away from me and cross my arms. "Not fair."

He shrugs his shoulders and smiles again. "Those are the rules!" He leans his back against the wall, crossing his arms also. 

I bite my lip, trying to hide my smile. "Oh yeah? In who's book?" 

"Mine." He says, "Now come here." He grabs the end of my shirt, pulling me into him. 

Our faces were now inches apart and my hands were on his chest, as his were around my waist. I slowly move my hands up and around his neck, as I look into his eyes. "You're such a flirt." I whisper.

"But you like me right?" He smirks.

"Of course I do." I run my fingers through his hair, as our foreheads touch.

"So then I must be doing something right." He whispers and leans in to connect our lips. 

I close my eyes as he kisses me and then move in for more. I feel him smile through the kiss and then he pulls away. "Okay we can go shopping." He says, smiling. 

I smile and get excited. "Yay!" I say, jumping up and down. Matt laughs and grabs my hand as we walk out the front door. 

We get into one of the cars parked in the driveway, just as Cameron and Alexis walk outside. "Where you guys going?" Alexis asks, before we shut our doors. 

"To the mall." I say. "Do you and Cam wanna come?" I ask, then look at Matt to see if it was okay and he nods his head. 

"Really?" Alexis asks and smiles. "Sure!" She says, then her and Cameron climb into the back seat. Cam drives us to the mall and when we finally get there, Me and Alexis lead the way.

Matt and Cameron just kind of stay behind us and follow us into every store. It was really cute actually. We walk into Urban Outfitters and start to look around. The store was so big, that Me and Alexis split up. But Matt was still with me.