Chapter 62

Matt's POV

The moment Steph takes her bra off, my eyes go straight down to her chest. She smiles at me and connects our lips again and my hands move down her waist. "Get a condom" She mumbles in my mouth. 

Shit.

I pull away from her and realize that I don't have one with me. To be honest, I didn't think that I would need one right now. I look around the room, but there's none. Steph covers up her body with the comforter quickly, "Cameron." She says. "I bet he has one."

I laugh at the thought of it, but I pull my shorts back up and quickly go to Cameron's room down the hall. Luckily, he isn't in there. I search through his drawers and of course, there's one laying underneath all of his clothes. I grab it and head back into my room.

I almost fall to the floor when I see Aaron in there talking to Steph. What the hell? He doesn't even realize that she's naked under the covers. I hide the condom in my pocket before talking, "Aaron. Get out." I say and point out the doorway.

"Dude, we're leaving in like 10 minutes!" He says and stands up. Why was he even sitting on the bed? I look at how nervous Steph is that he's in the room. She must be so uncomfortable right now, but this douchebag won't leave.

"Yeah. So?" I ask, still pointing at the door for him to leave. 

"So.. we'll be downstairs waiting for you two." He says and finally walks out the door and I shut it behind him. 

I look back over at Steph as she awkwardly sits there, covering up. I honestly don't even know what to do right now. Aaron fucking ruined the moment. I should just go down there and smack him in the face.. but that probably wouldn't be a good idea. 

"I'll go get dressed." Steph wraps the comforter around her body and shuffles pass me into her bedroom. I plop down on my bed after she leaves and shove a pillow in my face. I'm so pissed, everything was going so well.

I change my clothes and shove the condom in my drawer next to my bed, since I didn't even get to use it. Fucking Aaron.

I walk downstairs after I get dressed and everyone is waiting by the door, including Steph. We all split up into two groups to ride in the cars. I grab Steph's hand and pull her into the backseat with me. "Sorry about this morning." I whisper into her ear as Taylor begins driving down the road, with Jack G in the passenger seat and Jack J sitting on the other side of me.

"It's okay." She gives me a smile, as I rub my hand along her inner thigh. Her head leans on my shoulder and Taylor turns the music up really loud and opens all the windows, making Steph's hair fly all over the place.

We finally arrive at a mini golfing place and we all wait in line. I pick a blue ball, while Steph decides between a pink and purple one. She eventually picks the pink one, of course. It's actually a really big course, with many obstacles and bridges and water. I do amazing and almost get it in the hole everytime, while Steph doesn't even make one hole the entire game. Except one time when I helped her out by wrapping my hands around hers and hitting the ball for her. That time she made it, but because of me.

Across the street was the go karting place and we all ran over there after we finished golfing. I hopped in my own car, but then Steph complained that she wanted to ride with me. I laughed and told her to sit in the car with me.

"I won't fit!" She pouts and looks at the single person car.

I spread my legs out and pat down on the seat in between, "Yes you will." I assure her.

She sighs and climbs in on top of me and sits down in between my legs. I wrap my arms around her gripping onto the steering wheel, "Comfortable?" I ask in her ear.

I see her smile as she looks at me through the corner of her eye, "This doesn't seem safe at all." She laughs and tries to pull the seatbelt over both of us.

"We'll be fine." I laugh and lean my head against her, waiting for everyone else to get situated in their cars. The guy finally tells us to go and I slam on the gas, getting ahead of everyone. Steph's hair ends up blowing in my face, but she eventually moves it all to one side and holds it down. 

Jack G catches up to us, while shoving his middle finger up as he passes. Me and Steph just laugh at him as he passes the finish line. As we continue driving, Steph puts her hands on mine as they're on the steering wheel. She leans back into me as I slow down the car, when we pull to the end of the track. We ended up coming in second place, with Shawn right behind us along with Nash.

We spent all day doing fun stuff and it went by pretty fast. The sun set and now it's dark outside. I interlock my fingers with Steph's as we begin walking back to the car. 

"Did you have fun?" I ask and bring her to walk closer to me.

She leans her head on my shoulder and grabs my arm with her other hand, "Yes." She simply replies, assuring me with a cute smile. 

I begin to open the car door but she reaches out and stops me. I look at her, confused. "Let's walk back." She says.

I pull my eyebrows together and look around and see how dark it is, "Why?" I ask.

She smiles and starts to walk away, pulling me with her. "Because." She answers. Wow, what a great reason. I shake my head at her but walk anyways.

"Where are you guys going?" Nash asks, noticing that we're not getting in the car.

"We're gonna walk back." Steph answers right away, then smiles at him. Ugh why did she have to smile. Nash and her irritate me when they're together, but I try to ignore it.

"Oh. Alright." He says and then jumps in the car as we continue walking down the street.

About 10 minutes later, Steph pulls me off the sidewalk and down a pathway. I don't ask any questions because I know she won't answer them, so I just follow along. We end up on sand and she leans down to take her sandals off, as I take my vans off. I'd rather not have them get covered in sand.

She grabs my hand again as we make our way closer to the water. She then lays her sandals down and reaches for the end of her shirt, pulling it over her head. 

"What are you doing?" I finally ask a question. 

"Going swimming." She smirks, while unbuttoning her jean shorts then pulls them down her legs. I can't help but stare at her half naked body and how gorgeous she looks in just a bra and underwear. "Are you gonna?" She walks over to me, running her hands up and under my shirt.

I smile back at her, nodding my head. I do the job for her and pull my shirt off. I undo the belt on my shorts and pull them off also, leaving my American Eagle boxers that I absolutely love. We stand there for a second, but then I finally lift her up over my shoulder and sprint into the cold, night water...

(hahaha I tricked you guys and didn't do the sex scene. but don't worry, there will be one soon ;) AND OMG I MET JACK AND JACK TODAY AND THEY WERE SO NICE AWH AND JACK G HUGGED ME SO TIGHT AND IT FELT AMAZING. THEY'RE THE SWEETEST GUYS EVER!!)