Chapter 44

Stephanie's POV

The elevator opens and I walk out onto the floor of our rooms. "Matt!!" I yell down the hallway as he's about to walk into his room. 

He stops and turns around to look at me, "What." 

I stand there in front of him as our eyes meet. I'm speechless, nervous and don't know what to say, so I just look down. 

"Ok then, I guess I'll just go in my room.." Matt rolls his eyes.

I put my arm out and stop him from going into his room. "Nothing is happening between me and Nash." I finally say. 

He looks at me and his face lightens up a bit, "Then why did you kiss him?" 

I sigh, "To make you jealous." 

"Well.. it worked." 

"Matt I am so sorry." I say, "For everything."

He looks away from me, then looks back. "I don't even know what I'm supposed to tell Lily." He says. "She actually thinks were dating." He says and kind of laughs.

I smile at him, "To tell you the truth.." I sigh. "I just want to be with you, I don't even care about Lily." 

Matt reaches for one of my hands and slowly intertwines our fingers together. "We should still probably go on the double date tonight though.."  

He rubs his thumb on my hand and pulls me a little closer, "It's gonna be so awkward."

"No it won't." Matt smiles. 

"So what's the real reason you're 'with' Lily?" I ask.

"Same reason you were with Nash." He shurgs, "I wanted you to be jealous."

"Why did we even do that.." I laugh, "We pretty much just used them to get to each other... and that's so wrong."

"I guess we just wanted each other so much that we would do anything."  

I look at Matt and his shirtless/wet body, with his towel around his shoulder and my heart just melts. The way he's holding my hand makes me fall in love with him all over again. I need him to be mine. 

"I have to go shower now." He says.

"Yeah me too." I say and begin to walk away, as our hands seperate. 

"I'll see you tonight." He says and walks into his room. 

I walk back into my room and start to get ready for dinner. I blowdry my hair and then curl it. I put on a cute blouse and wore really cute hollister shorts. About an hour later, Nash comes knocking on my door. 

"Ready?" He asks, as I open the door. 

"Yup!" I smile. I walk out into the hallway just as Matt and Lily walk out of their rooms. 

"This will be so much fun!" Lily says.

I laugh and look at Matt. "Soooo much fun." I say, sarcastically. 

We walk out of the hotel and walk down the street to the restaurant. Even though it was dark out, it was still really hot. Which is a reason why I love summer so much. Me and Nash walk together, while Matt and Lily walk behind us. 

We arrive at the fancy restaurant and a waitress walks us to a booth to sit down in. We order our drinks and when they come, we order our food. And now we're just waiting...

"So when did you guys first start dating?" Lily asks me and Nash. 

We quickly look at each other, "Ummm." 

"Last week." I say, at the same time that Nash says "A month ago."

I hear Matt laugh to himself. "It was a month ago." I finally say and fake smile, taking a sip of my drink. 

"Oh, well that's nice!" Lily looks at Matt. "I guess me and Matt are dating now from what he said yesterday!" She says and leans her head on his shoulder. 

He lightly pushes her off his shoulder and laughs, "Yeah." 

Our food finally comes and we dig right in. Lily keeps asking us questions while we're eating and me and Nash do our best to answer them. Once we're done and full, the waiter comes and takes all of our plates.

Matt leans back in the booth and puts his hand on his stomach, "I'm so full." He breathes out. 

"Awh babe, come here." Lily says and pulls him towards her. She pecks his lips and then smiles. Matt pulls his eyebrows together and scoots away from her. I hear Nash trying to cover up his laugh, so I nudge his arm. 

Everytime Lily tries touching Matt, he just pushes her away. "Um, I have to go to the bathroom." He says and stands up quickly to walk away.

"Me too." I say and quickly get up and follow behind Matt. When we finally arrive in the back of the restaurant at the bathrooms, Matt pulls me with him in the men's room. But good thing it was only one stall, so we could lock the door. 

"She's crazy." Matt says and starts pacing back and forth. I start laughing and lean my back up against the wall. "Like she's seriously making me so mad." He runs his fingers through his hair and pulls at the roots in frustration.

"Matt stop." I say, noticing he was still pacing.

"Like why the hell did she kiss me?" He finally stops. "I want you to kiss me." 

I grab his shirt and pull him against me. Everything happens so fast and before you know it, me and Matt were making out in the boys bathroom. He lifts up my legs and I wrap them around his body and my hands were grabbing his neck. Our tongues were invading each others mouth and we were just going crazy.

My arms wrap around his head as he sets me back on the ground. We pull away from the kiss and lean our foreheads against each other. We both have the biggest smile on our faces and it's probably the greatest feeling ever. 

"Wow." Matt whispers, as our lips were inches apart. 

"Sleep in my room tonight." I whisper back.

I feel Matt's hands reach around to my back and underneath my shirt, "Of course." 

I smile, while biting my lip and then pull away from him. I grab his hand and walk out the door as he follows behind me.

When we get near the table, me and Matt let go of each others hands and sit back down across from one another. 

"I think we're ready to go!" Nash says, closing his wallet and putting it back in his pocket. 

"Thanks for dinner Nash." I smile. 

"No problem." He says, as we all get up from the table. We walk out of the place and back down the street to the hotel

It was going to be an interesting night.