13

Y/N's P.O.V

By the time we reached school it was lunch break.I told Taehyung I had to go meet Lisa or she'd kill the hell out of me.
We reached the lunch hall and I looked around for my friend. I need to tell her everything right away. I said to myself. Assuming how I ran away last night and didn't pick up her calls till today I knew she would be worried sick for me. And Taehyung....
She didn't like any of Jungkook's friends for that matter. Especially after what happened last night.

I tried looking for Lisa but couldn't find her in our usual spot. I turned to look at Taehyung and saw him tensed at his spot. His eyes were narrowed and his hands we're clenched firmly.

I looked in the direction he was glaring and saw them, Jungkook and his little party sitting and shooting daggers at us. Shit. Not now.

By the look on his face, I thought Taehyung would go punch Jungkook on his face. But his next move took me by surprise.

" Kitten, why don't you go find your friend and I'll take you home after school. Sounds fine?" Taehyung whispered in my ears seductively.

I couldn't help but blush at what he called me. I slowly gave him a nod and walked away.
I didn't know Taehyung, the once shy guy I knew could act this way. Guess people change. I don't know why but I regret why I'd never tried talking to him before. Maybe we'd be good friends and he'd help me solve this problem a long time ago.

I realised I was still standing outside the hall and found some people frowning at me. I bit my lip and mentally slapped myself.
I went to the library and saw Lisa sitting at the couch doing some work, which I assume is the assignment she was talking non stop about.

" Hey" I sat next to her.
"Hi" She said, still looking down.
" Lisa, I.." I started but she cut me off.

" Y/N I don't know if I should be angry at you or not. I mean you left me alone last night which I understand and respect why you did and the next thing you do is hang out with one of his friends! Like are you in your right mind?!" Lisa exclaimed near to loosing her shit.

"Lisa please,you don't understand. Taehyung's not like that. He's different.
He helped me when no was there for me. It was like I could see through him. I could see the sincerity in his eyes." I paused for a while blinking back the tears in my eyes.

" I don't want to hear any of your pessimistic and negative thoughts about him." I firmly said making myself clear one and for all. I stood up to leave the room when Lisa said,

" How did he find you?" Lisa whispered and I smiled to myself. I sat down next to her and squeezed her hand.

I told her everything from how he found me crying on the roadside to letting me justify my stance and then
Buying me a cup of coffee and letting me rest on his shoulder.

Lisa was moved by Taehyungs kindness. I could tell by the look on her face. There was complete silence for a while when a tear escaped her eye.

" Lisa, are you ok?" I asked, worrying what had made her cry.

" Ne, i just care for you Y/N. A lot actually. You're like a sister to me. Seeing you in pain breaks me. I know you've been going through a lot. I shouldn't have doubted you. I know I should've been there for you yesterday. But knowing how he made you feel I can't help but feel bad for how I talked to you before. Please forgive me." She sobbed. 

" Yah! It's not your fault ok? Stop making yourself feel worse. Now cheer up. I don't want to see my boo a crying mess. You look ugly Aish!" I pouted, acting cute. Lisa chuckled and wiped her tears.

" Hey don't you have class right now?" Lisa asked me, back to her old self.

"Shit I have a chemistry test which I have zero preparation of. Ah.. I'll catch you later, bye" I stood up, gave a peck on her forehead and left the library in a hurry.

Hmm maybe I could lure Mr. Fred in my trap and talk him out of the test. I mean that's what other girls do when they haven't studied, which is mostly in every test. But....  How can't I forget I'm his least favourite student. He just has to find a way to get me in detention.

Mr. Fred gives zero fuck even if I get highest grades in class and the one person I could put this blame on is Mr. Jeon Jerk.

I was making my way to the class, lost in my thoughts when I felt a pair of hands on my mouth dragging me to the empty classroom.

I tried screaming and resisting but the hands wouldn't budge.
After what seemed like forever the person let go of me and pushed me harshly to the floor. I groaned in pain and looked up. I still couldn't make out the face of the stranger because of the darkness.
" W-ho are you?" I stuttered and felt bad for showing my weakness. I didn't know who it was but I prayed to god to let me live like a normal person for a day!

I could feel the persons steps nearing me until he was as standing infront of me.

" Your worst nightmare, princess." He bend down to my level and whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

And in that moment I knew who it was. Because only one person calls me by that name.

                 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Sorry for the late update. I'll try to update sooner. I'm just having my exams and y'all know how it is like🙄

Also who do you think kidnapped Y/N😏 I mentioned this in the first chapter(the name)
If you don't understand , you will in the next chapter😜

Love y'all ~author-nim💕