02

Y/Ns P.O.V
"What's with him." Lisa said to me at pack up time. "The same old shit, I'll make you pay for this.Rubbish." I said,mimicking him. "Y/N maybe you should listen to him, I mean it's not like he did anything to you first?" Lisa explained. " Are you on his side or mine?"

"Both, I mean his, no yours obviously." Lisa said, showing puppy eyes. "Ugh!, I'm leaving, bye!" I frowned, leaving her alone.

(Time Skip)
*Next morning at home*
"Y/N-ah are you ready." Eomma said, banging at Y/N's door. "Almost ready just let me apply some lip gloss(XD)" Y/N said. "Arasso, come down stairs quickly".

"What is it mom. You made me get ready whole 20 minutes early, what's the rush?"Y/N asked, annoyed.
"Actually our cars are sent for some security measures so you'll be going to school with Mr. Jeon's son for a few days." Eomma explained. "What?!" Y/N answered furiously.

Y/N's P.O.V
"What?!" I said, shocked. Wasn't it enough to just attend a class with that idiot. "Y/N, don't make a fuss of this besides Jungkook's a good boy." Eomma said. Yeap she definitely doesn't know him. I swear that boy has got some kind of personality disorder.
Door bell rings
"Oh that must be Jungkook, such a good boy he is, coming to get you from the door." Eomma said blissfully.

"Anneong haseyo, Mrs. Kim" Jungkook said politely, giving a deep bow. "Oh Jungkook, we were just taking about you, Y/N's ready."Eomma said.

fuck, I cussed under my breath. "Let's go Y/N." Jungkook said, an evil lingering in his eyes.

*In Car*
For several minutes there was awkward silence in the car when Jungkook said "You know I had to wake up early just to pick you up." "Well I'm sorry Mr. Jeon you had to wake up from your sweet dreams for me." I said mockingly. His hand clenched the steering wheel firmly and brought the car to a halt. We had reached school.

"Don't you dare think I won't punish you for what you did to me yesterday. You just wait." Jungkook said with a smirk on his face and in that moment I could feel shivers running down my spine for Real.

*In School*
(Lunch Time)
"So how were your classes today." I asked Lisa. "You won't believe me everyone was so surprised seeing Jungkook arrive on time today." Lisa said. "Hmm, he should thank me." I said boastfully. "What do you mean?" Lisa said, suspecting something. "You won't believe me but I go to school with Jungkook now, so apparently his mom forced him to wake up early just so he could pick me up for school." I said,suppressing my giggles. "No way, The Jeon Jungkook drives you to school! Hehe..." Lisa said,giggling. "What?!!" I asked her. "Oh nothing. Just having some wild thoughts." She said. "Ya! I hate him nothing more." I said angrily. "Ok.ok. Well i have some research work to do in the library, so I better get going." Lisa said walking away.

*Lisa's P.O.V*
I was walking to the library when I heard some voices from an empty class room. "Can't believe he's doing this to her." The person said. "You know we can't stop him now, it's too late." The other person said.

Something about those voices sounded familiar to me. Hmm.. wait is that Jimin and Taehyung??! And do they mean Jungkook but who's the girl they're talking about. "He followed her to the main hall, it's too late now." Jimin said, pitying the girl.

That was it, I ran towards the lunch room looking around for Y/N and saw her.......Y/N covered from head to toe in food!!
Everyone in the room was hysterically laughing at the scene. I could see tears forming in Y/N's eyes. Y/N had always been the strong one, looking around for others. She never wanted anyone to sympathize her neither had she ever showed her feelings regardless of her unbearable sufferings, until now.

That was when she ran for the exit door, crying hard. Oh no y/n, Mianhe(I'm so sorry) I should've been there for u.

This is the end of the second chapter. I understand my writing skill can be a bit cringy😬 at times but trust me this ff will get a hell lot dramatically emotional, less childish😜 and ahhh longer chapters (note to myself)
Thank you for whoever has reached till the end of this chapter hope
You liked it🙏 and you're most welcome to give suggestions or comments
Sarangheyo❤️ ~author-nim