07

*Y/Ns P.O.V*
We were studying in the first period and I continued avoiding Jungkook's
glare. I don't know what the the actual hell is wrong with that psycho path, but at least I'm relieved that he didn't make a drama by the locker earlier today.

Their was a slight knock on the door and our teacher legit hopped to the door to greet the outsider. Might be her crazy ass boyfriend. I mean that guy shows up at school like every other day.

I could hear light mutters outside the room. It seemed to be voice of a girl about my age. Might be a new student , oh well it's not like I care.
In fact it was a girl, dressed in a shirt with a mini skirt. I couldn't see her face properly from the back of the class but I could definitely hear boys gasping at the sight of the girl as she came in. Hmm pretty girl...
She entered the class, giving a deep bow and introduced herself, " Anneong haseyo, I'm Kim Jennie. Please take care of me."
There were quite muttering around the room now even I was shocked and then slowly fear started taking over me.. Kim Jennie!?
No! She can't be here, didn't she leave Korea?? How dare she have the guts to show up again after what she did to me.

Remembering the events from a few years back , My eyes started getting teary.
" ahh. Jennie-ah seems like everyone here already knows you. What a good start for you." miss exclaimed in delight.  " Even I'm glad." Jennie said, her eyes beaming. Wow she's changed a lot and I've got to say she's grown prettier. " Well have a seat Mrs Kim Aaa.. next to Jungkook." Miss pointing to the seat next to Jungkook. Her eyes immediately sparkled hearing that name. Of courses how could she forget him.
She sat next to Jungkook and greeted him. I could hear her giggles as she talked to him. But even Jungkook was surprised of her sudden return.

The class ended after what seemed like forever.Jennie looked around the room searching for something when her eyes landed on me.Oh fuck. Lisa, where are you? Palli back I need you.
I quickly gathered my books and was about to make a run for the exit when I felt some hands on my table. I looked up and here she was Jennie all smiling at me like I was her long lost friend.

"Ahh! Y/N-ahh! Pogosipda(I missed you) " she said pulling me in a hug.
Maybe she forgot about everything. How could she. She made me look like a fake friend in front of my best friend.
" You have no idea how much I've missed you and Jungkook. Also I've got to say he's gotten even more handsome." She giggled. "Aa.. Ne, good to meet you too. I uh-h" I said but she interrupted me "Kaja(let's go) get something to eat, we'll call Jungkook too" she grabbed my arm and pulled me outside the class. I've seriously no idea what's gotten into her, like what's with the sweet talk girl?! Ok, I've had enough of this nonsense.
I pulled myself away from her grasp and shot her a glance of disbelief.

" Jennie, I don't no if you've forgotten but we aren't friends.. at least not anymore and I believe you know it too."
" Oh.Y/N-ah I thought you've changed but u guess u was wrong , once a fake friend always a fake." She smirked.
"Ya! don't you dare say that you bitch!have you forgotten it all?? You took my best friend from me, ruined my image in front if him... and I bet you would be glad to hear that I'm still suffering." I said, a sob escaped from my mouth.

Ive always been sensitive about this particular matter. I couldn't just forget it all so easily, at least not in this life. I always feel so hopeless. It feels like the memories are still fresh in my mind like it all happened yesterday and here I am facing her again, anger filled in me.

"Ahh.. don't cry dear. Besides I told you this before as well that Jeon Jungkook is mine, nothing can get in my way" she said with a wide smirk on her face. God I hate it when this girl smirks, it makes me want to wipe that smirk off that beautiful face of hers.
Her words hit me like a bullet in the chest, yes it was true I've already lost my chance of having Jungkook as a friend.And yes she is the queen bee, securing all the majestic power in the school or did before. So my chance of making up to him is mostly zero. I never tried to. I didn't want to approach him, I guess guilt took over me. Part of me aches to pour out the truth to him but when I see hatred in his eyes for me, I hesitate and blame myself.

" Who's yours? Who are you talking about." Someone said.
I quickly blinked back my tears and turned around,

Facing Jeon Jungkook in front of me.
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*

Hope you liked this chapter☺️
Vote if you liked it. I'm trying to make longer chapters, trust me they'll be longer from now😅 pinky promise😆 also tell me if you find this story interesting at all😂
Love y'all💕 ~author-nim