05

Y/Ns P.O.V
I was standing alone near a refreshment stall, looking at people chatting with others.what do they even get out of this? Happy one night, folk telling to others, exaggerating about their (not so) happy life with fake smile plastered across their faces.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't  see him approaching me.
The moments our eyes locked, I turned around to walk away and oblivious to the fact that I even saw him nearing towards me by each step he took.
But he was quicker, he lightly grabbed my arm, tenderness in his eyes was visible. I hated when people behaved this way with me, like I was a something fragile which could break easily.I turned around to face him, he took a step towards me closing the distance between the two of us.I could feel his breath in me. He smelled like vanilla.I could even sense the taste of his lips as he kept drawing near me.Something inside of me encouraged  me to meet his gaze, to look at him.

My eyes fixated on his face , taking in all his features and then lastly his eyes.I could see the sympathy that his eyes held.Like I was someone to feel bad for ,in a caring way. I couldn't even move a muscle.He clenched his jaw and then spoke up "Y/N-ah" Jungkook sung, any girl would've been mesmerised at the way he said her name.He looked right through me as if he could see through my soul at how broken I was. I didn't reply, I couldn't , he should know better.

"I-uh just wanted to let you know that finals are coming up. I don't want your parents blaming me that I left their daughter uninformed for the upcoming exams. Come for the practicals, they are graded." Jungkook said plainly, staring at the ground now. I don't know why I was stupid enough to think that he would just fucking apologise and let go of his ego for once.

"Arasso." I spoke coldly.Before I could say anything more, he let go of my hand gently and walked away.

                 *Next Morning*
Finally I had built up the courage to go to school. Besides I felt that Eomma was becoming suspicious of this so called allergy.
I couldn't even think of missing these practicals and these few months just become of some playboy.

I reached school and quickly went to my locker to get my books (p.s I was wearing hoodie, as an undercover😜)
thankfully no one had noticed me till now. Points for Y/N Wohoo!
Lisa had gone to her grandmas house due to which she couldn't come to school though she insisted on staying for me but I couldn't let her do that. So I told her I was ok now.Lisa is one of those friends whom you could rely on even when your parents decide to throw you out of the house, legit. Sometimes I feel like she's just too kind
and sincere. She was the one who was there for me when others turned their backs on me. She provided her shoulder for me to weep on. She never gets tired of my prolong babbling and of my shitty life issues.

After getting my books I was going straight to the classroom when I bumped into someone, causing my books to fall.

" Mianhe, forgive me." The person said, picking up my books.
Wow who's this kind dude. Guys nowadays are so full of pride to even lower down for a second or two. I mean this only happens in movies. Thats when I saw him........

Jeon Jungkook , glaring at me with wild eyes, leaving me feel exposed.

Shit! what did I get myself into. I'm done now, R.I.P Kim Y/n...
————————————————————
Thank you so much for the reads🙏 guys I try to update as soon as possible. Although I have no idea what I keep writing 😂
Anywayssss it's Kim Seok Jins Birthday.. Saengil chukha Jin oppa!💜💜

 Saengil chukha Jin oppa!💜💜